Europe Rubber Testing Equipment Market, By Type of Testing (Viscosity Testing, Density Testing, Hardness Testing, Flex Testing, Thickness Tester, Mechanical Stability Tester, Impact Tester, Aging Oven Testing), Technology (Mooney Viscometer, Moving Die Rheometer, Automated Density Tester, Automated Hardness Tester, Process Analyzer), Rubber Type (Styrene Butadiene Rubber, EPDM Rubber, Butyl Rubber, Natural Rubber, Silicone Rubber, Neoprene Rubber, Nitrile Rubber), Frequency Range (Less Than 1Hz, 1 to 4 Hz and More Than 4Hz), Application (Tyres & Automotive Parts, Industrial Rubber Products, Rubber Seals & O Rings, Shoe Soles, Conveyor Belts, Belts, Rubber Mats & Carpets, Sports & Fitness), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Rubber testing equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 45,593.75 thousand by 2028.
Rubber testing equipment is being widely used in various industrial applications in sports industry acting as major factor for the growth of the market. Rubber has seen a high usage in the sports industry as it is being used in various applications such as for floor matting in gyms, as a material for balls and cover for the bats. The pads and guards used in the sports as protection gear are made of vulcanized rubber which is prepared by the cross linking of polymer chains with disulfide bonds.
The extensive use of rubber in some of the major sports makes it highly vital for the manufacturers to provide with good quality products and therefore needs to be tested to meet the required standards. The growth in sports industry is thus creating huge demand for rubber testing equipment.
This rubber testing equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Rubber testing equipment market is segmented on the basis of type of testing, technology, rubber type, frequency range and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type of testing, the Europe rubber testing equipment market is segmented into viscosity testing, density testing, hardness testing, flex testing, thickness tester, mechanical stability tester, impact tester, aging oven testing and others. Viscosity testing dominates type of testing segment and expected to grow at best rate since viscosity testing first and foremost test which indicates category and quality of the rubber.
- On the basis of technology, the Europe rubber testing equipment market is segmented into mooney viscometer, moving die rheometer, automated density tester, automated hardness tester, process analyzer. Mooney Viscometer dominates the technology segment it is mechanically operated and has wide adoption rate; however moving die rheometer is gaining market at higher pace due to its smooth bearing operations and rapidly reducing costs.
- On the basis of rubber type, the Europe rubber testing equipment market is segmented into styrene butadiene rubber, EPDM rubber, butyl rubber, natural rubber, silicone rubber, neoprene rubber, nitrile rubber. Rubber type segment is dominated by Styrene Butadiene Rubber; since this rubber has high tensile strength and can be used for tyre manufacturing.
- On the basis of frequency range, the Europe rubber testing equipment market is segmented into less than 1Hz, 1 to 4 Hz and more than 4Hz. More than 4 Hz holds largest market share in frequency range segment due to its better crack resistance properties.
- On the basis of application, the Europe rubber testing equipment market is segmented into tyres & automotive parts, industrial rubber products, rubber seals & O rings, shoe soles, conveyor belts, belts, rubber mats & carpets, sports & fitness and others. Application segment is dominated by tyres & automotive parts considering rising number of vehicles across the globe.
Rubber Testing Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
Rubber testing equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type of testing, technology, rubber type, frequency range and application. The countries covered in Rubber testing equipment market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European region for rubber testing equipment market as there is high growth in industrialization which utilizes the rubber testing equipment for better quality products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Rubber testing equipment
Rubber testing equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Rubber testing equipment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Rubber testing equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Rubber testing equipment Market Share Analysis
Rubber testing equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe rubber testing equipment market.
The major players covered in the report are Alpha Technologies (A Subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc.), International Equipments, Asian Test Equipments, Elastocon AB, Gotech Testing Machines Inc., GÖTTFERT Werkstoff-Prüfmaschinen GmbH, Dak System Inc., Gibitre Instruments, MonTech Rubber Testing Solutions, Ektron Tek Co., Ltd., H.W. Wallace & Co Limited, Haida International Equipment Co., Ltd., U-CAN DYNATEX INC., Qualitest International Inc., J.T.M Technology Co., Ltd., Ueshima Seisakusho Co., Ltd., Testing Machines, Inc., TA Instruments., PRESCOTT INSTRUMENTS LTD, AML Instruments Limited among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of rubber testing equipment market.
- In August 2019, Qualitest International Inc. opened a new headquarters in London for collaborative reach of clients. This new office provides the company a central location and easy access to other offices. This new office has helped the company to grow rapidly and expand their business
- In February 2017, Testing Machines, Inc. introduced new digital micro meter series for testing thickness. These products accurately test the thickness of very thin materials such as plastic films, paper, non-woven, textiles, board and battery separators. This product has enhanced the company’s product portfolio.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Rubber testing equipment through expanded range of size.