Europe Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market By Species (Brown Algae, Red Algae, Green Algae), Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End Users (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (U.K, Germany, France, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 13.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 744.81 million by 2027 from USD 271.88 million in 2019. Rising demand of organic food is expected to boost the market growth.
Seaweeds are the plants which have been grown in the sea which are also known as marine microalgae generally attached to hard substrata of coastal areas. These plants comprises of various marine algae such as kelps, dulses, rockweeds and sea lettuce. Seaweed extracts is an organic fertilizer containing vitamins, fatty acids, macro and micro nutrient.
Regular product launches in seaweed extracts biostimulant have enabled providers to increase product range with different applications. New developments have also increased functionality and ease of use of the products. This factor will in turn increase the customer base for the companies.
This Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Scope and Market Size
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is segmented on the basis of species, crop type, application method, form, end users and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on species, the market is segmented into brown algae, red algae and green algae. Brown algae are dominating the market as it contains Ascophyllum nodosum, which has been used for their ability to improve plant growth, which ultimately helps to increase the productivity of agriculture.
- Based on crop type, the market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses, and other crops. The fruits & vegetables are dominating the segment as the consumption of fruits & vegetables in European region as compared to any other crop type.
- Based on application method, the market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment, and seed treatment. Foliar treatment segment is dominating the market as it gives ease for applying the bio fertilizer to plants.
- Based on form, the market is segmented into liquid and dry. Liquid is dominating the market as liquid formed seaweed extracts biostimulant can be absorbed easily in the soil.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into farmers, related industries, research institutes and others. Farmers segment is dominating the market as farmers utilize seaweed extracts biostimulant to increase yield and growth of the crops in order to meet demand of organic products from consumers.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect. The direct is dominating the market as the farmers prefer direct purchasing of seaweed extracts biostimulant from the manufacturer to avoid cost involved in distribution channel.
Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Country Level Analysis
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, species, crop type, application method, form, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in seaweed extracts biostimulant market report are France, Italy, Spain, Germany, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe. France is dominating the market as the population is shifting towards chemical free fertilizers due to their health concerns which have increased the adoption of seaweed extracts biostimulant in France.
The country section of seaweed extracts biostimulant market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Concern towards Minimizing Operational Cost of the Business
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with seaweed extracts biostimulant sales, services, impact of regulatory scenarios with their support for the seaweed extracts biostimulant market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Share Analysis
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to seaweed extracts biostimulant market.
The major players covered in the report are Algea, BioAtlantis, AGRIGES, West Coast Marine Bio-Processing, Corp., Biovert S.L., L.Gobbi Srl unipersonale, Ilex EnviroSciences Limited, VALAGRO S.P.A, Koppert Biological Systems, Haifa Group, ACADIAN SEAPLANTS LIMITED, ATLÁNTICA AGRICOLA, Biostadt India Limited, Trade Corporation International, Agroenzymas, Micromix, UPL, OMEX, Brandt Consolidated, Inc., FMC Corporation and others, among domestic and global players. Seaweed extracts biostimulant market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the seaweed extracts biostimulant market.
- In July 2019, Valagro SpA and Marrone Bio Innovations have collaborated for research and development activities. With this collaboration, Valagro has combined with Marrone Bio’s biopesticide and microorganisms in the field of plant nutrition and PBS, which strengthened the position of the company through new product development in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for seaweed extracts biostimulant products.
Customization Available : Europe Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.