Europe Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market By Product Type (Single-Tooth Implants, Dental Bridges), Application (Hospital, Density, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Material (Porcelain-Fused-to-Metals, All Ceramic, Metal Alloys), Country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
Europe single tooth implants and dental bridges market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the better aesthetics and lesser hatching for single tooth implants hygiene assistance.
Market Definition: Europe Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
Single tooth implants are widely used to return lacking teeth. Tooth implant is a method of repairing the artificial tooth in the jaw bone to recover lacking teeth. Tooth implants are either produced of zirconium or titanium. It provides certain benefits, such as bone density, strong endurance and alignment with body fluids. The dental bridge is used to repair the absent tooth by fastening a continuous incorporated scar to the nearby facial structure or teeth. They are known as false teeth that can be constructed from alloy, gold, porcelain, and many others. These arches are useful in keeping the form of the head or in preventing the surviving teeth from slipping out of their place.
- Better aesthetics and lesser hatching for single tooth implants hygiene assistance, is boosting the growth of the market
- Aging of the population of babies booming, is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing instances of dental caries and other dental infections to increase demand for single tooth implants and dental bridges, is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing primary health care in the developing countries, is driving the growth of the market
- High price for single tooth implant, is restricting the growth of the market
- Restricted availability of dental implants, is hindering the growth of the market
- Complexity in the preservation of good oral hygiene and risk of loss of teeth, is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
By Product Type
- Single-Tooth Implants
- Dental Bridges
- 3-Unit Bridges
- 4-Unit Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Partial Bridges
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- All Ceramic
- Metal Alloys
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Nobel Biocare invites dental experts to the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne, the Cologne Mucointegration Age participates with the launch of Xeal and TiUltra gloves. These new tubes were intended to optimize fabric, not only for implants but also for brushes inclusion at all levels in order to improve implant therapy results.
- In June 2017, Lifco has entered an arrangement to acquire Perfect Ceramic Dental (PCD) from China. PCD is a dental laboratory producing dentures and dental prosthetics primarily for MDH, a subsidiary of German Lifco. This purchase will have a very restricted impact on Lifco's coupled external sales revenue.
Europe single tooth implants and dental bridges market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of single tooth implants and dental bridges for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe single tooth implants and dental bridges market are Biomet, Inc., 3M, Avinent Implant System, CAMLOG Biotechnologies GmbH, Danaher., Dentsply Sirona., Nobel Biocare Services AG., OSSTEM IMPLANT CO., LTD ., Institut Straumann AG, Zimmer Biomet, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Denka Company Limited, DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG, Ultradent Products Inc., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Dental Wings Inc., Bicon, LLC., Anthogyr SAS, Align Technology, Inc., aap Implantate AG and others.
Research Methodology: Europe Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe single tooth implants and dental bridges market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)