Europe Sports Analytics Market, By Component (Software/Platform, and Services), Sports Type (Team Sports, and Individual Sports), Application (Player & Team Valuation, Performance Analytics, Health Assessment, Fan Engagement, Broadcast Management, Video Analysis, and Others), Deployment (Cloud, and On-Premise), Organization Mode (Large Enterprise, and SMEs), Analysis Type (On-Field, and Off-Field), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights : Europe Sports Analytics Market
Europe sports analytics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 43.8% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 3,446.93 million by 2029. Technological development in European region is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Europe is being highly penetrated by the adoption of sports analytics. Also, complex data structure enhancing the demand of analytics to attain high growth in the region. Europe is emerging market with advanced technologies being developed in the region.
This sports analytics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Sports Analytics Market Scope and Market Size
Sports analytics market is segmented on the basis of component, sports type, application, deployment, organization mode, and analysis type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the Europe sports analytics market has been segmented into software, and services. In 2022, the software/platform segment is expected to dominate due to rising adoption of sports analytics software/platform can be largely attributed to the growing preference for cloud-based software solutions.
- On the basis of sports type, the Europe sports analytics market has been segmented into team sports and individual sports. In 2022, the team sports segment is expected to dominate in the sports analytics market as leagues are the primary users of sports analytics solutions. Football, baseball, and basketball leagues have the highest adoption rate of these solutions, particularly for selecting players.
- On the basis of application, the Europe sports analytics market has been segmented into player & team valuation, performance analytics, health assessment, fan engagement, broadcast management, video analysis and others. In 2022, the player & team valuation segment is expected to dominate due to advancements in technologies like big data to get scientific sports data delivered in an easy to understand format that offers an opportunity for coaches, individuals, schools, teams, and sporting organizations to make informed decisions and improve overall performance.
- On the basis of deployment, the Europe sports analytics market has been segmented into on-premise and cloud. In 2022, the cloud segment is expected to dominate due to increasing demand for structured and visualized data in the market, which will help to increase the demand for cloud-based deployment mode.
- On the basis of organization mode, Europe sports analytics market has been segmented into large enterprises and SME’s. In 2022, the large enterprise segment is expected to dominate in the sports analytics market due to the wide use of analytics in large enterprises to enhance organization's business performance to work effectively. The emergence of AI and ML technologies is further augmenting the growth of the market.
- On the basis of analysis type, Europe sports analytics market has been segmented into on-field, and off-field. In 2022, the on-field segment is expected to dominate in the sports analytics market due to the growing use of analytical solutions in outdoor games such as football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and cricket, among others, also the usage of analytical tools in sports provides an ample amount of data related to the player's performance and fitness which helps in boosting the growth of the market.
Sports analytics Market Country Level Analysis
Sports analytics market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, component, sports type, application, deployment, organization mode, and analysis type.
The countries covered in sports analytics market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European region for sports analytics market due to rising demand for comfortable viewing experience, growth in social media integration, and rising adoption of cloud computing analytics.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Sports analytics
Sports analytics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Sports analytics and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sports analytics market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Sports Analytics Market Share Analysis
Sports analytics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe sports analytics market.
Some major players covered in the report are SAP SE, Exasol, Opta, and Sportradar among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of sports analytics market.
- In September 2020, Exasol awarded with the high performance data analytics from the two peer groups in The Data Management Survey 20 by the BARC (Business Application Research Center). The company enhanced its business portfolio and generated more income through the recognition of the award enhancing its business portfolio
- In February 2020, Opta conducted the proposals for the OptaPro Analytics Forum providing football analytics conferences enhancing the better decision making along with strategic planning. The company enhanced the business performance delivering more profit and income to it
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for sports analytics through expanded range of size.