Europe Spouted Pouches Market, By Product (Beverages, Syrups, Cleaning Solutions, Oils, and Others), Color (Green, Red, Black, Blue, Silver, and Gold), Component (Cap, Straw, and Film), Layer (Four, Three and Two), Pouch Size (Less Than 200 Ml, 200 Ml To 500 Ml, 500 Ml To 1000 Ml and More Than 1000 Ml), Filling Process (Standard, Aseptic, Retort and Hot-Filled), Material (Plastic, Aluminium, and Paper), Application (Food, Beverages, Home and Personal Care, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Rest Of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe spouted pouches market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,193.61 million by 2028. Increased demand for spouted pouches in food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries drives the Europe spouted pouches market growth.
Spouted packaging refers to flexible packaging products used for packaging liquid substances, which usually include products such as alcoholic beverages, hygiene products, energy drinks, pharmaceutical products, sauces, and liquid soaps.
The spouted packaging is beneficial for other logistic requirements and assists in keeping the product safe and maintains its integrity. Spout pouches are comparatively easier to produce and perfect for the "on the go" lifestyle. Some of the materials used in the manufacturing of these pouches are plastic, aluminum, and paper.
Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the Europe spouted pouches market in the forecast period are the rising penetration of organized and e-retail worldwide and increased demand for spouted pouches in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Furthermore, adopting innovative packaging technologies and solutions and increasing demand for custom packaging further propels the Europe spouted pouches market. Further, the increasing number of new product launches has surged the growth opportunity for the market. On the other hand, recycling and environmental concerns regarding the use of plastic in spouted pouches are anticipated to derail the Europe spouted pouches market growth. In addition, the availability of substitute packaging products might further create a major challenge in the Europe spouted pouches market in the near future.
Europe spouted pouches market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Europe spouted pouches market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on product, color, component, layer, pouch size, filling process, material, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into beverages, syrups, cleaning solutions, oils, and others. In 2021, the beverage segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the growing demand for single-use packaging due to the COVID-19 surge.
- On the basis of color, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into green, red, black, blue, silver, and gold. In 2021, the blue color segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the color popularity among all populations.
- On the basis of the component, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into cap, straw, and film. In 2021, the cap segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the growing demand for convincing food demand with sustainable packaging options.
- On the basis of layer, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into four, three, and two. In 2021, the four-layer segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the high-quality product production offered by the four-layer packaging of pouches.
- On the basis of pouches size, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into less than 200 ml, 200 ml to 500 ml, 500 ml to 1000 ml, and more than 1000 ml. In 2021, the less than 200 ml segment is expected to have the largest market share due to the rising demand for packaging for small products.
- On the basis of the filling process, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into standard, aseptic, retort, and hot-filled. In 2021, the aseptic segment is expected to have the largest market share due to its rising use in the food, beverages, and pharmaceutical industry.
- On the basis of material, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into plastic, aluminum, and paper. In 2021, the plastic segment is expected to have the largest market share due to plastic packages' lightweight and easy-to-handle nature.
- On the basis of application, the Europe spouted pouches market is segmented into food, beverages, home and personal care, automotive, pharmaceutical, and others. In 2021, the beverages segment is expected to have the largest market share due to rising beverage consumption in emerging economies, along with the majority of spouted pouches for ready-to-drink beverages.
Europe Spouted Pouches Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe spouted pouches market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the product, color, component, layer, pouch size, filling process, material, and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe spouted pouches market report are the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, and the Rest of Europe.
The product segment in the European region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing awareness regarding spouted pouches systems. The product segment in Germany is dominating the European market owing to increasing research and development for the spouted pouches used in the healthcare sector.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Spouted Pouches is Boosting the Market Growth of Europe Spouted Pouches Market
Europe spouted pouches market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Spouted Pouches Market Share Analysis
Europe spouted pouches market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company’s focus on the Europe spouted pouches market.
Some of the major players operating in the Europe spouted pouches market are Berry Global Inc., Amcor plc, Mondi, Coveris, Huhtamaki, Constantia Flexibles, ProAmpac, Sonoco Products Company, Clifton Packaging Group Limited, Foxpak Flexibles Ltd., Hunan Zekun Packaging Technology Co., Ltd., Guala Pack S.p.a., among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which accelerates the Europe spouted pouches market.
- In June 2021, Mondi has approved a 125 million capital investment project at its semi-chemical fluting mill in Kuopio, Finland. This investment will increase the facility’s capacity by around 55 thousand tonnes per annum to meet growing customer demand. This will enhance product quality and cost-competitiveness and also strengthen the company’s environmental performance
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company's footprints in the Europe spouted pouches market, which also benefits the organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Europe Spouted Pouches Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.