Europe Sulfuric Acid Market, By Raw Material (Base Metal Smelters, Elemental Sulfur, Pyrite Ore And Others), Form (Concentrated, Tower/Glover Acid, Chamber/Fertilizer Acid, Battery Acid And Dilute Sulfuric Acid), Manufacturing Process (Contact Process, Lead Chamber Process, Wet Sulfuric Acid Process, Metabisulfite Process And Others), Distribution Channel (Offline And Online), Application (Fertilizers, Chemical Manufacturing, Petroleum Refining, Metal Processing, Automotive, Textile, Drug Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper, Industrial And Others), Country (Poland, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Sulfuric Acid Market
Sulfuric acid market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 4,755,913.85 thousand by 2028.
Sulfuric acid is a colourless, odourless and viscous liquid which is soluble in water at all concentrations. Sulfuric acid is strong acid made by oxidizing solutions of sulphur dioxide and used in large quantities as an industrial and laboratory reagent. Sulfuric acid or sulphuric acid, also known as oil of vitriol, is a mineral acid composed of the elements sulfur, oxygen and hydrogen, with molecular formula H2SO4 and melting point is 10 °C, boiling point is 337 °C
With the growing industrialization in Europe, the growth of the chemical industry is growing significantly. Chemical Industry is also known to be the largest manufacturing sector in Europe. European Countries such as France, Germany, Italy, Poland, and Belgium are the leading countries in Europe chemical industry. Chemical industry in these regions has been developed because of the following factors: economic stability in the region, abundance of raw materials like sulphur, potash, limestone, dolomite, and strong industrial infrastructure connected transport system and market facilities.
- In the production of sulfuric acid the sulfur elements are used which undergo several process and produced in the acidic form. The production of the sulfuric acid from sulfur is easy and also results in less production of toxic gases. With the abundance availability of the sulfur in the Europe region creates the advantage for the sulfuric acid manufactures. Sulphuric acid is not only the most suitable acid for acidifying slurry, but also the most cost-effective material which are used in the other industries.
This sulfuric acid market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Sulfuric Acid Market Scope and Market Size
Europe sulfuric acid market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of raw material, form, manufacturing process, distribution channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of raw material, the Europe sulfuric acid market is segmented into base metal smelters, elemental sulfur, pyrite ore and others. In 2021, elemental sulfur segment is dominating the raw material segment as due to abundance availability of sulfur in the region makes elemental sulfur dominate in the market.
- On the basis of form, the Europe sulfuric acid market is segmented into concentrated, tower/glover acid, chamber/fertilizer acid, battery acid and dilute sulfuric acid. In 2021, chamber/fertilizer acid is dominating form segment as chamber/fertilizer acid are used in the manufacturing of the high quality potash fertilizers products due to which chamber/fertilizer acid is dominating the region.
- On the basis of manufacturing process, the Europe sulfuric acid market is segmented into contact process, lead chamber process, wet sulfuric acid process, metabisulfite process and others. In 2021, contact process is dominating in industry segment as this process help to lower the emission of the harmful gasses during the production of sulfuric acid.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe sulfuric acid market is segmented into offline and online. In 2021, offline type is the dominating segment as transporting of the bulk quantity to nearby county is easy due to which offline distribution channel is dominating the region.
- On the basis of application, the Europe sulfuric acid market is segmented into fertilizers, chemical manufacturing, petroleum refining, metal processing, automotive, textile, drug manufacturing, pulp & paper, industrial and others. In 2021, fertilizers are dominating in application segment as the demand for the sulfuric fertilizers is increasing for crop plantation and soil fertility.
Sulfuric Acid Market Country Level Analysis
Sulfuric acid market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, raw material, form, manufacturing process, distribution channel and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in Sulfuric acid market report are Poland, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Germany dominates the sulfuric acid market as in Germany, the production and consumption of element sulfur acid is increasing in the country. The Germany country is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing demand for fertilizers in the country. Germany is leading the growth of the Europe market due to easy production of sulfur. France dominates the market due to increase in consumption of element sulfur in fertilizers while, U.K. market is dominating due to more crop plantation with sulfur fertilizers in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of Headphone/Earphone in Sulfuric Acid Market
Sulfuric acid market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Sulfuric acid and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Sulfuric acid market. The data is available for historic period 2011-2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sulfuric Acid Market Share Analysis
Sulfuric acid market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe sulfuric acid market.
The major players covered in the report are LANXESS, Tessenderlo Group, Brenntag GmbH (as a Subsidary of Brenntag SE), Boliden Group, Adisseo, Eti Bakır, ACIDEKA SA, Airedale Chemical Company Limited., BASF SE, INEOS, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Aguachem Ltd, Feralco AB, Fluorsid, Aurubis AG, KBR Inc., Nyrstar, solvadis deutschland gmbh and Shrieve. among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of sulfuric acid market.
- In November 2019, DuPont de Nemours, Inc. has Addresses Sulfuric Acid Industry at this year’s Sulfur 2019 conference that focuses on environmental technologies. This update helps the company to the goodwill of the company in future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for sulfuric acid through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Sulfuric Acid Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.