Europe Surgical Microscopes Market By Type (On Casters, Wall Mounted, Table Top, Ceiling Mounted), By Price Range (Low-Range, Mid-Range, Premium-Range), By Application ( Neuro and Spine Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology and Urology, Oncology, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgery, Dentistry, Documentation), By End User ( Hospitals, Outpatient Facilities, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Surgical Microscopes Market
Europe surgical microscopes market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the accelerated use of fluorescence image-guided surgery (FIGS), increase in the number of procedures and increasing demand for MIS and innovation of health care facilities.
Market Definition: Europe Surgical Microscopes Market
Surgical microscopes are instruments that have different applications for micro-surgeries. During surgery, the machine gives a clear image of small or inaccessible parts of the body. It offers a boost that usually ranges between 4X and 40X. Throughout universities, hospitals and medical services, they are used mostly by physicians. A mixture of optics, which includes illumination, stereoscopic vision and a clear image of the operating site, is given by the surgical microscope. The use of this kind of microscopes for ophthalmological, gynecological, urological, dental and rehabilitative therapy is popular.
- Increased use Fluorescence Image-Guided Surgery (FIGS) is boosting the growth of the market
- The increase in the number of surgeries and the growing demand for MIS is accelerating the growth of the market
- Advances of health care facilities is boosting the growth of the market
- Custom microscopy systems is contributing to the growth of the market
- High cost of advanced operating microscopes is hampering the growth of the market
- Heavy custom duty on medical devices is hindering the growth of the market
- Use of renovated equipment is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Surgical Microscopes Market
- On Casters
- Wall Mounted
- Table Top
- Ceiling Mounted
By Price Range
- Neuro and Spine Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Gynecology and Urology
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgery
By End User
- Outpatient Facilities
- Ambulatory Centers
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Sony's release of the next surgical video camera sets new expectations for low-light tolerance. The lightweight, space-saving two-piece objective model makes it possible to conveniently fit the separate C-mount head on most working microscopes in the operating room. Three Exmor R CMOS sensors with advanced image processing technologies were combined to provide the MCC-1000 MD with sensitiveness for F20 plus a phenomenal Signal / noise ratio of 63 dB With a horizontal range of over 1000 TV lines and a decreased blur in pictures even under extremely low light conditions, it allows the camera to record correctly, slowly filter photos.
- In September 2018, INSPECTIS AB had launched U30 series digital microscopes. It offers 4K Ultra HD virtual microscope that provides the surgeons with extra visibility to ensure precision at the time of surgery. The product launch has extended the company's product range and is extremely efficient and reliable.
Europe surgical microscopes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical microscopes market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe surgical microscopes market are Medtronic, ARRI Medical GmbH, HAAG-STREIT GROUP, Danaher, Olympus Corporation, TOPCON CORPORATION, Karl Kaps GmbH & Co. KG Carl Zeiss AG, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Alcon, Novartis AG, Prescott’s, Inc, KWIPPED, Inc., Avante Health Solutions, ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Surgical Microscopes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe surgical microscopes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)