Europe Sutures Market By Product (Suture Threads, Automated Suturing Devices), Type (Multifilament Sutures, Monofilament Sutures), Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, General Surgery, Gynecological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeries, Ophthalmic Surgery, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Other Applications), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics & Physician Offices), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Sutures Market
Europe sutures market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing geriatric population all over the globe and regular technological advancement.
Market Definition: Europe Sutures Market
Suture is particular a linear stitching material that is used for tissue stitching and hemostasis stitching, particularly in surgeries or trauma. These are also used for the purpose of closing the surgical scar tissues. Sutures are the medical device that is used to stitch the wound. It is used in multiple diseases including pediatric pulmonary surgery, neuropathic ulcers, diabetic ulcers and skin ulcers to close the wound. It includes thread along with a needle and is generally known as stitches.
- Surging incidents of surgical procedures, is acting as a driving factor for the growth of the market
- Easy adoption of sutures because of the approval of FDA and CE marking, makes it another factor resulting in the market growth
- Increasing geriatric or old aged population around the world, adds up to the market growth
- Regular technological developments and advancement, is helping the market to grow
- Rising demand for the minimally invasive surgeries, is acting as a factor for hindering the market growth
- The availability of other wound care products also acts as a restraint in the market growth
- The unfavorable taxation policies, acts as a restraining factor in the path of market growth
Segmentation: Europe Sutures Market
- Suture Threads
- Absorbable Sutures
- Synthetic Sutures
- Polyglactin 910 Sutures
- Poliglecaprone 25 Sutures
- Polydioxanone Sutures
- Polyglycolic Acid Sutures
- Other Synthetic Sutures
- Natural Sutures
- Synthetic Sutures
- Non-Absorbable Sutures
- Nylon Sutures
- Prolene Sutures
- Stainless Steel Sutures
- Other Non-Absorbable Sutures
- Absorbable Sutures
- Automated Suturing Devices
- Disposable Automated Suturing Devices
- Reusable Automated Suturing Devices
- Multifilament Sutures
- Monofilament Sutures
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Other Applications
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCS)
- Clinics & Physician Offices
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, KCI confirmed the launch of Abthera Advance Open Abdomen Dressing in Europe, which is a next-generation temporary abdominal closure system which leverages the Abthera Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Therapy technology in bridging the abdominal wall openings where the primary closure is not feasible and/or repeat abdominal entries are required.
- In November 2018, Vivasure Medical has introduced the PerQseal clamping system used for large-scale transcatheter procedures. The newly started system was equipped for endovascular transcatheter tests, including removal of aortic valve transcatheters, repairs of endovascular thoracic aneurysm and repairs of aneurysm abdominally endovascular, like broad femoral artery intake. The device is an intravascular patch for the artery to be shut down from within.
Europe sutures market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sutures market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe sutures market are Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Péters Surgical., Integra LifeSciences Corporation., Zimmer Biomet, Teleflex Incorporated., Medline Industries, Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., CONMED Corporation, Mellon Medical B.V., Surgical Specialties Corporation., Smith & Nephew and Boston Scientific Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Sutures Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe sutures market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)