Europe Thyroid Ablation Devices Market, By Disease (Benign Thyroid Nodules, Thyroid Cancers), Product Type (Thermal Based Devices, Non-Thermal Based Devices), Modality (Fixed, Standalone, Portable), Type (Radiofrequency Ablation, Laser or Light Ablation, Ultrasound Ablation, Cryoablation, Electrical Ablation, Microwave Ablation, Hydrothermal Ablation, Others), End User (Hospitals and Surgical Centers, Oncology Centers, Clinics, Community Healthcare, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Third Party Distributor), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Thyroid Ablation Devices Market
The thyroid ablation devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach Euro 79.89 million by 2028. Increase in the prevalence of thyroid nodules and cancer is boosting the demand for thyroid ablation procedures in the thyroid ablation devices market
Tumor ablation is a minimally invasive procedure for treating tumors of the liver, kidney, bone and lung as well as other soft tissue glands. The ablation technique is used to treat thyroid nodules and cancer. A thyroid nodule is a lump of thyroid cells that has developed abnormally in the thyroid gland. Normal thyroid tissue may often begin to develop, resulting in the development of one or more nodules.
Advancement in ablation techniques allows more novel procedures and product in the market which is augmenting the thyroid ablation devices market growth. High cost of thyroid nodules ablation procedures restrict patients to opt for various types of ablation procedures which is hampering the growth of the thyroid ablation devices market. Increasing geriatric population and higher risk of thyroid nodules in older adults will act as an opportunity for the thyroid ablation devices market. Lack of skilled personals can cause disrupted procedure hence acts as a challenge for the thyroid ablation devices market.
The thyroid ablation devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the thyroid ablation devices market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The thyroid ablation devices market is categorized into six notable segments which are based on the basis of disease, product type, modality, type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of disease, the thyroid ablation devices market is segmented into benign thyroid nodules and thyroid cancers. In 2021, benign thyroid nodules segment is highly prevalent disorder and less than 1% of nodules are converted to thyroid cancer which increase the demand of product for benign thyroid nodules rather than thyroid cancer.
- On the basis of product type, the thyroid ablation devices market is segmented into thermal based devices and non-thermal based devices. In 2021, thermal based devices segment is having a large range of products available in the market and ease of accessibility of these devices are the major cause of procurement of thermal devices.
- On the basis of type, the thyroid ablation devices market is segmented into radiofrequency ablation, laser or light ablation, ultrasound ablation, electrical ablation, cryoablation, microwave ablation, hydrothermal ablation and others. In 2021, radiofrequency ablation segment is dominating the market because it is easier and trusted procedure by the healthcare professionals and the frequency of patients treated with this procedure is respectively high as compared to others.
- On the basis of modality, the thyroid ablation devices market is segmented into portable, fixed and standalone. In 2021, fixed segment is dominating the market as the larger number of products available in the market belongs to the category of fixed.
- On the basis of end user, the thyroid ablation devices market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, oncology centers, clinics, community healthcare and others. In 2021, hospitals and surgical centers segment share the largest market because of the large number of patients undergoing thyroid ablation procedures in the hospitals plus support from the government to supply well-equipped infrastructural developments and instruments developments in hospitals.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the thyroid ablation devices market is segmented into direct sales and third party distributor. In 2021, direct sales segment is dominating in the market as it is the primary source of procurement in hospitals and surgical centers.
Europe thyroid ablation devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, disease, product type, modality, type, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe thyroid ablation devices market are the Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland and rest of Europe.
Germany in Europe region is dominating the thyroid ablation devices market owing to the advancement in the technology of ablation devices and the highest number of ablation centers and it has been estimated that about 60,000 catheter ablation procedures are performed per year in Germany. France is expected to grow with the second highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2028 due to introduction of technological advancement and increasing healthcare expenditure. The U.K. is dominating the Europe thyroid ablation devices market with the third highest market share due to the increasing number of ablation centers for tumor removal.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as sales, FDA approvals, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe branded and generic drug manufacturers and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Geriatric Population is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Thyroid Ablation Devices Market
The thyroid ablation devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with thyroid ablation devices sales, impact of advancement in the thyroid ablation devices and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the thyroid ablation devices market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Thyroid Ablation Devices Market Share Analysis
The thyroid ablation devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Europe thyroid ablation devices market.
The major players covered in the Europe thyroid ablation devices market report are Smith & Nephew, CONMED Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Imricor, Terumo Europe NV (a subsidiary of Terumo Corporation), Stryker, Lepu Medical Technology(Beijing)Co.,Ltd., Trod Medical, Baylis Medical Company, Inc, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, IceCure Medical, Theraclion, Chongqing Haifu Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Sonacare Medical, Mechan Europe Ltd, DirexGroup, Boston Scientific Corporation, AngioDynamics, Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, AtriCure, Inc., Biosense Webster, Inc. (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.) among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches, approvals, partnerships and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Europe thyroid ablation devices market.
- In September 2020, Smith & Nephew announced that they have signed a partnership for the to pilot its innovative bump social-distancing system with Tharus, a robotic company. Under this, Tharus will upgrade the manufacturing process of the company which will help to maintain social distancing and to bring people to work. This will help the company to met the global demand of products.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the thyroid ablation devices market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for thyroid ablation devices.