Europe Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market, By Product (Paints, Preformed Polymer Tapes, Thermoplastics, Epoxy, Field-Reacted Systems and Permanent Markers), Type (Permanent and Removable), Type of Marking (Flat Marking and Extruded Marking), Application (Road Marking Lines and Road Marking Labels), End Use (Roads and Highways, Parking Lots, Airport, Factory, Anti-Skid, Sports Field and Others), Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Traffic road marking coatings market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 682,957.98 million by 2028.
Road marking refers to applying paints or materials to roadways, pavements, concrete, or asphalt to transmit information to vehicles and pedestrians. This can be done by skilled experts using non-mechanical road marking equipment or by utilizing road marking machines. Based on the country, location, and purpose, road markings include a uniform system of lines, colors, and markers to transmit directions, lanes, zones, speed limits, parking, stopping, and safety.
Infrastructure is an essential component of every country's overall growth. Infrastructural development is regarded as the backbone of any developing economy as it combines large-scale initiatives and improves the country's global competitiveness. Roads, highways, expressways among others are some of the infrastructure amenities necessary to possibly boost production and efficiency of a country and hence boosting the growth of the traffic road marking coatings market.
This Traffic road marking coatings market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Traffic road marking coatings market is segmented of the categorized into product, type, type of marking, application, and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into paints, preformed polymer tapes, thermoplastics, epoxy, field-reacted systems, and permanent markers. Paints are further segmented into solvent based and water based paints. Solvent based is further segmented into paints, by component into two component and three component. In the European region, the need for paints segment is growing as paints are used as raw materials in manufacturing several products, resulting in an increase in demand in European countries.
- On the basis of type, the traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into permanent and removable. In the European region, the permanent type is expected to dominate as these materials can be used on the high-volume road in the region.
- On the basis of type of marking, the traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into flat marking and extruded marking. Flat marking is further segmented into day vision application and night vision application. Extruded marking is further segmented into day vision application and night vision application. In the European region, extruded type of marking segment is expected to dominate as extruded marking provides more reflectivity, increasing its demand in the market.
- On the basis of application, the traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into road marking lines and road marking labels. Road marking lines are further segmented into paints, preformed polymer tapes, thermoplastics, epoxy, field-reacted systems and permanent markers. Road marking labels are further segmented into paints, preformed polymer tapes, thermoplastics, epoxy, and permanent markers. In the European region, the road marking line segment is expected to dominate due to an increase in the strictness of traffic rules and regulations in the region.
- On the basis of end-use, the traffic road marking coatings market is segmented into roads & highways, parking lots, airports, factory, antiskid, sports fields, and others. In Europe, road and highways segment is expected to dominate as new highway projects' construction through new technologies has increased in the region.
Traffic road marking coatings Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, type, type of marking, application and end use.
The countries covered in Europe traffic road marking coatings market report are Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, rest of Europe
Europe Traffic road marking coatings market is dominating the market due to increasing demand for glass bead composite paints for reflective roads in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growths in the Traffic Road Marking Coatings Industry
Europe Traffic road marking coatings market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for traffic road marking coatings market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Traffic road marking coatings market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market Share Analysis
Europe Traffic road marking coatings market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific Traffic road marking coatings market.
The major players covered in the report are Dow, Hempel A/S , NUOVA SRL , Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., The Sherwin-Williams Company, 3M, Visever SL , Hitex International Group , PPG Industries, Inc. , SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.LTD. , Arkema , Geveko Markings , SWARCO, Jotun, ALLNEX GMBH, Teknos Group among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March, 2021, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corporation have collaborated to produce decorative films for solar modules that expand design flexibility and add colour to the surface of solar modules. This development helped the company to increase revenue and customer base