Europe Treasury Software Market, By Operating System (Windows, Linux, MAC, Android, IOS), Application (Liquidity and Cash Management, Investment Management, Debt Management, Financial Risk Management, Compliance Management, Tax Planning, Others), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMES)), End-User (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Energy, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Treasury Software Market
Europe treasury software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 2.7% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 1,076.78 million by 2029. An increase in demand for enhancing customer experience in the Fintech industry is expected to drive the growth of the market significantly.
Treasury software is an application that automates a company's financial activities such as cash flow, assets, and investments. It provides a treasury management system that tracks the ability of a business to convert assets into cash to meet financial obligation. Treasury management software is used by financial managers and accounts to monitor liquidity, the ability to convert assets into cash to meet financial obligations. Software automates, streamlines treasury management functions, resulting in reduced financial and reputational risks, cost saving, and improved operational efficiency and effectiveness. The greater visibility, analytics and forecasting that TMS provides improves decision making and helps to create organizational financial strategies.
The adoption of cloud-based solutions in treasury management is the major driving factor in the market. However, increasing cyber threats and data breaches and the challenges faced due to the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain of the raw materials may act as restraining factors. Penetration of advanced analytics solutions in the banking sector proved to be an opportunity. On the other hand, a lack of awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of treasury software can prove to be a challenge.
The Europe treasury software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the treasury software market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Treasury Software Market Scope and Market Size
The Europe treasury software market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on an operating system, application, deployment model, organization size, and vertical.
- On the basis of the operating system, the Europe treasury software market is segmented into Windows, Linux, MAC, Android, and iOS. In 2022, the Windows segment is expected to dominate the Europe treasury software market due to the easy availability of windows system and the high penetration of internet connectivity in windows operating systems.
- On the basis of application, the Europe treasury software market is segmented into liquidity and cash management, investment management, debt management, financial risk management, compliance management, tax planning, and others. In 2022, liquidity and cash management is expected to dominate the Europe treasury software market due to the perks of monitoring liquidity and cash management systems online helps in the reduction of manual entry process as well as reduces calculation errors
- On the basis of deployment model, Europe treasury software market is segmented into cloud and on premises. In 2022, the cloud segment is expected to dominate the Europe treasury software market due to the flexible solution characteristics of the cloud computing technology and the objective of accessing the cloud systems from various locations providing a steady infrastructure with maximum output to the treasury software service dealing organizations.
- On the basis of organization size, the Europe treasury software market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. In 2022, the large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the Europe treasury software due to the highly expanded product portfolio compared to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- On the basis of vertical, the Europe treasury software market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance, government, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer goods, chemicals, energy and others. In 2022, banking, financial services and insurance is expected to dominate the Europe treasury software market as the emergence of AI-powered systems in the BFSI sector and the high penetration of internet connectivity as well as adoption of internet of things (IOT) systems.
Europe Treasury Software Market Country Level Analysis
Europe treasury software market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the operating system, application, deployment model, organization size, and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe treasury software market report are Germany, France, U.K., Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to dominate the Europe region due to the increasing adoption of smart e-payment management tools and changing corporate and government regulations.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Adoption Of Smart Electronic Payment Management Tools Is Boosting The Market Growth Of Treasury Software Market.
The treasury software market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players' strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Treasury Software Market Share Analysis
Treasury software market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to Europe treasury software market.
Some of the major players operating in the Europe treasury software market are ABM CLOUD, Access Systems (UK) Limited, Adenza, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., CashAnalytics, Coupa Software Inc., DataLog Finance, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Finastra, FIS, Fiserv, Inc., ION, MUREX S.A.S, Nomentia, Oracle, Solomon Software Ltd., SAP, SS&C Technologies, Inc., Treasury Intelligence Solutions, ZenTreasury Ltd, and among others.
Many new product developments, business expansions, contracts, and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the treasury software market.
- In December 2021, Finastra announced that the company was selected by Tinkoff to expand its Fusion Essence Cloud core banking solution into the Philippines. This will help the company to bring a powerful new offering to the market, maintaining compliance with local regulations
- In August 2021, Emphasys Software partnered with the New York State Housing Trust Fund Corporation to serve the needs of the nation's public housing authorities by offering expertise and software solutions online. This had helped the company to offer a complete suite of enterprise software applications with service and support that automates business processes efficiently and effectively
- In April 2021, ZenTreasury Ltd was selected by Lehto Group o be their supplier of TMS and Lease Accounting solutions. This will help the company to offer both Treasury Management System and Lease Management add on for the IFRS 16 accounting management in order to achieve cost benefits
Customization Available: Europe Treasury Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.