Europe Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market, By Application (Military, Commercial, Federal Law Enforcement), Size (Large (500 – 1,000 LBS), Medium (200 - 500 LBS), Very Large (1,000 – 2,000 LBS), Extremely Large (>2,000 LBS), Small (10 - 200 LBS)), System (Payloads, Control Units, Connectors, Electrical, Wires, Actuators, Mechanical), Mobility (Tracked, Wheeled, Legged, Others), Mode of Operation (Teleoperated, Autonomous, Tethered), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe unmanned ground vehicle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 13.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,515.85 million by 2027. Growing demand for unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) for agricultural sector is one of the prominent factors that drive the growth of the unmanned ground vehicle market.
European region have strong manufacturing base owing to strong industrial development and high production of the electronics good in unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) and robotic appliances. The increasing demand of autonomous systems in defence and commercial sectors is augmenting the unmanned ground vehicle market growth. For instance, in May 2020, QinetiQ had a business partnership with SSAFA in order to make a positive impact supporting the U.K. veterans and serving armed forces personnel by raising awareness. The company is going to enhance its brand value through the partnership.
The shortage of skilled visual capabilities in unmanned ground vehicle (UGVs) is acting as a major restraint for the unmanned ground vehicle market. The growing demand from autonomous control system in the unmanned ground vehicle is providing opportunities for the unmanned ground vehicle market to expand. The requirement of uninterrupted and continuous power supply of the unmanned ground vehicle (UGVs) efficiently and effectively has posed a challenge to the unmanned ground vehicle market growth.
This unmanned ground vehicle market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the unmanned ground vehicle market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented on the basis of application, size, system, mobility and mode of operation. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of application, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into military, commercial and federal law enforcement. In 2020, military segment holds the largest market share owing to the factor such as rise in the automation of various military applications namely EOD, ISR, transportation, and combat support that are further helping the segment to dominate the unmanned ground vehicle market.
- On the basis of size, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into large (500 – 1,000 LBS), medium (200 - 500 LBS), very large (1,000 – 2,000 LBS), extremely large (>2,000 LBS) and small (10 - 200 LBS). In 2020, large (500 – 1,000 LBS) segment holds the largest market share owing to large unmanned ground vehicle (UGVs) which are automated or remotely controlled tank vehicles inbuilt with armoured excavator that is used as an explosive ordnance disposal for alerting in cases of any danger and is driving the growth of large size vehicle to dominate the segment.
- On the basis of system, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into payloads, control units, connectors, electrical, wires, actuators and mechanical. In 2020, payloads segment holds the largest market share owing to wide usage as a system component that forms a connecting medium inside the autonomous vehicle or robot to deliver high electrical flow between them.
- On the basis of mobility, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into tracked, wheeled, legged and others. In 2020, tracked segment dominates the market owing to factors such that the unmanned ground vehicle (UGVs) are the best-suited option for the rough and unpredictable terrains which has been increasingly used for the critical missions in defence sector.
- On the basis of mode of operation, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into teleoperated, autonomous and tethered. In 2020, teleoperated segment holds the largest market share owing to the rising usage of applications where the uninterrupted power supply is required in dense areas and are further helping the segment to dominate the unmanned ground vehicle market.
Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Country Level Analysis
Unmanned ground vehicle market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, application, size, system, mobility and mode of operation as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe unmanned ground vehicle market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, and rest of Europe.
Germany has been accounted for the largest market share in the Europe unmanned ground vehicle market as this country has large number of manufacturing facilities along with the growing usage of robots in CBRN attacks have increased the demand of the areas such as areas affected by the chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear defence and is driving the growth of unmanned ground vehicle market in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Autonomous Systems in Defence and Commercial Sectors
Unmanned ground vehicle market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in unmanned ground vehicle and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the unmanned ground vehicle market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Share Analysis
Unmanned ground vehicle market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe unmanned ground vehicle market.
The major players covered in the Europe unmanned ground vehicle market report are General Dynamics Corporation, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Rheinmetall AG, Lockheed Martin Corporation., BAE Systems, ASELSAN A.Ş., Clearpath Robotics Inc., ECA GROUP, Leonardo S.p.A., Nexter group KNDS, Oshkosh Defense, LLC (a subsidiary of Oshkosh Corporation, Inc.), QinetiQ, Roboteam among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments, expansions and other strategies are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of unmanned ground vehicle market.
- In January 2020, ECA GROUP launched its new outdoor/indoor autonomous AGV for the Industry 4.0: which simplify logistics, optimize production and reduce costs. The new product has enhanced the brand image of the unmanned ground vehicle market attracting more customers to it.
- In December 2019, Nexter group KNDS has participated at the Expodefensafor artillery and ammunition in defense & sector. The company has enhanced its brand value along with recognition in the unmanned ground vehicle market leading towards the profit maximization.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for unmanned ground vehicle through expanded range of production.
Customization Available : Europe Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.