Europe Utility Locator Market By Technique (Electromagnetic Field, Ground Penetrating Radar, Others), Offering (Equipment Services), Target (Metallic, Non-Metallic), End-User Industry (Telecommunication, Electricity, Water and Sewage, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Others), Country (U.K, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Europe utility locator can be as a tool for identifying and mapping underground utilities such as electric cable distribution, water pipes, telecommunication lines, gas pipelines and many more.
The utility locator use various tactics for preventing damages such as during excavation, various marking and locating are used to identifying and labelling underground public utility mains and cables, different colour paint is used to mark the different utilities such as red for electrical power lines, blue for potable water, yellow for gas, orange for communications or signal lines, purple for reclaimed water, green for sewers, white for proposed construction, and pink for survey markings.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are the increased demand of cloud-computing for businesses and demand for predictive solutions and image recognition is considered as major application for deep learning neural networks. However, less adoption of artificial intelligence-based technologies results in slow digitization is the restraint hampering the growth of the market.
Europe utility locator market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Europe Utility Locator Market
Europe utility locator market is segmented into four notable segments which are techniques, offering, target, and end-use industry.
- On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into ground penetrating radar (GPR), electromagnetic field, others
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into equipment and services
- On the basis of target, the market is segmented into metallic and non-metallic
- On the basis of end-user industry, the market is segmented into telecommunication, electricity, water and sewage, oil and gas, transportation, and others
Competitive Analysis: Europe Utility Locator Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Radiodetection Ltd., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., Guideline Geo., EMERSON ELECTRIC CO., The Charles Machine Works, Inc., Sensors & Software Inc., Leica Geosystems AG, 3M, USIC, multiVIEW., ON TARGET UTILITY SERVICES, GSSI Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc., Vivax-Metrotech Corp., RHD Services, Inc., OneVision Utility Services., Sidewinder Utility Locators., US Radar, Olameter and among others.
- In April 2019, 3M has expanded and has announced the opening of 3M Design Center in Shanghai, China, which is company’s fifth design center. This design center will help the company to provide the solutions for customers in China and to build a powerful brand experiences as per the Chinese customers requirements and perspective.
- In October 2018, Leica Geosystems AG has announced the launch of new range of Leica DD cable locators for use by utility detection professionals or anyone who needs to know where utilities are located. The Leica DD SMART has few variants that are DD230/220 SMART utility locators. This would provide the company diversified solutions for providing it to its customers engaged in locating the utilities.
- In October 2018, Radiodetection Ltd. a part of SPX Corporation new range in precision locater announced that the RD5100 range Series will be used to detecting the buried pipes and cables for water and gas industries. The devices will provide the reliability, accuracy and repeatability to the technicians.
Research Methodology: Europe Utility Locator Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.