Europe Vaccine Administration Devices Market, By Product (Syringes, Auto Injectors, Jet Injectors, Micro Needles, Inhalation/Pulmonary Delivery, Microinjection System, Pen Injector Devices, Biodegradable Implants, Electroporation-Based Needle Free Injection Systems, Buccal /Sublingual Vaccine Delivery Systems, Auto-Injector Trainer Devices and Others Devices), Route of Administration (Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, Intradermal), Type (Marketed Vaccines and Clinical-Stage Vaccines (Electroporation)), Brand (BD Accuspray Nasal Spray System, BD Hypak for Vaccines Glass Pre-Fillable Syringe System, BD Uniject Auto-Disable Pre-Fillable Injection System, Gx InnoSafe, Gx RTF ClearJect, Plajex, Others), Dosage (Fixed and Variable), Vaccine Type (Bivalent Oral PolioVaccine, BCG Vaccine, Tetanus-Diphtheria Vaccine, DTP-HEPB-HIB Vaccine, Influenza Vaccine, Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, Measles Vaccine, Others), Modality (Automatic Vaccine Administration Device and Manual Vaccine Administration Device), Usability (Disposable and Reusable), End User (Hospitals, Community Centers, Homecare Setting, Research and Academic Institutes, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail Sales, Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Europe vaccine administration devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,301.25 million by 2027 from USD 735.63 million in 2019. Development of novel vaccines and increasing government support and investment are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Vaccine administration devices comprises features such development of novel vaccines and will impact in launching new products by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as rising burden of infectious diseases leads the demand of accurate vaccine administration in order to elicit strong immune response on delivery of targeted vaccines.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative vaccine administration devices which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the vaccine administration devices market. However, challenge for mucosal delivery of vaccines and fear among patients related to injections and needle sticks is expected to restraint the vaccine administration devices market growth in the forecast period.
The vaccine administration devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the vaccine administration devices market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Vaccine administration devices market is segmented on the basis of product, route of administration, type, brand, dosage, vaccine type, modality, usability, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into syringes, auto injectors, jet injectors, micro needles, inhalation/pulmonary delivery, microinjection system, pen injector devices, biodegradable implants, electroporation-based needle free injection systems, buccal/sublingual vaccine delivery systems, auto-injector trainer devices and others devices. In 2020, syringes segment is expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market as syringes are mostly used at different vaccine administration facilities by healthcare professionals.
- On the basis of route of administration, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into intramuscular, subcutaneous, and intradermal. In 2020, intramuscular segment is expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market as it is the most opted vaccine administration procedure among vaccine administrators.
- On the basis of type, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into marketed vaccines and clinical-stage vaccines (electroporation). In 2020, marketed vaccines expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market as auto injectors, jet injectors, syringes, microinjections among others are various types of vaccine administration devices available in market.
- On the basis of brand, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into BD accuspray nasal spray system, BD hypak for vaccines glass pre-fillable syringe system, BD uniject auto-disable pre-fillable injection system, Gx InnoSafe, Gx RTF clearject, plajex, and others. In 2020, others segment is expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market due to presence of large variety of vaccine administration devices and their usage for determination of accurate vaccine doses against prevailing COVID-19.
- On the basis of dosage, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into fixed and variable. In 2020, fixed segment is expected to dominate the vaccine administration devices market as defined volume of vaccine administered in order to produce efficient immune response.
- On the basis of vaccine type, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into bivalent oral poliovaccine, BCG vaccine, tetanus-diphtheria vaccine, DTP-HEPB-HIB vaccine, influenza vaccine, pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, measles vaccine, and others. In 2020, bivalent oral polio vaccine segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market due to increasing prevalence of polio and growing demand of enhanced mucosal vaccine delivery systems.
- On the basis of modality, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into automatic vaccine administration device and manual vaccine administration device. In 2020, automatic vaccine administration device segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market as auto injectors among other devices can easily be handled at home care setting, thus reducing the need of specified vaccine administrator.
- On the basis of usability, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into disposable and reusable. In 2020, disposable segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market as the technologically advanced syringes such as auto disposable syringes are used on wide scale for vaccine administration. Moreover, disposable vaccine administration devices overcome the chances of infection transfer.
- On the basis of end user, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into hospitals, community centers, homecare setting, research and academic institutes, ambulatory surgical center, and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market as maximum number of people visits hospitals in order to achieve accurate vaccine dosage.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the vaccine administration devices market is segmented into direct tenders, and retail sales and others. In 2020, direct tenders segment is dominating the vaccine administration devices market as it is the primary source of procurement of vaccine administration devices by hospitals, clinics, community centers among others.
Vaccine Administration Devices Market Country Level Analysis
Vaccine administration devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of country, product, route of administration, type, brand, dosage, vaccine type, modality, usability, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the vaccine administration devices market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European market owing to increasing demand of vaccine administration devices for fixed vaccine administration devices segment.
The country section of the report also provides individual vaccine administration devices market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Preference for Needle-Free Devices and Growing Research in the Field of Vaccination of Novel Vaccines are Boosting the Market Growth of Vaccine Administration Devices
Vaccine administration devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in vaccine administration devices industry with vaccine administration devices drugs and diagnostic tools sales, impact of advancement in the vaccine administration devices treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the vaccine administration devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Vaccine Administration Devices Market Share Analysis
Vaccine administration devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to vaccine administration devices market.
The major companies which are dealing in the vaccine administration devices are BD, Gerresheimer AG, Corium Inc., iHealthNet LLC, Enesi, SCHOTT AG (A Subsidiary of Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung), 3M, Terumo Europe NV (A Subsidiary of Terumo Corporation), West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Bespak Europe Ltd., Antares Pharma, among other domestic and global players. Several product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the vaccine administration devices market.
- In March 2020, Enesi Pharma has been shortlisted for its best vaccine platform IMPLAVAX solid dose vaccine administration platform. This technology offers needle free vaccine delivery, which overcomes the patients fear towards needle stick injuries. This award and recognition helped the company to get recognized for its vaccine administration technology.
- In October 2019, Gerresheimer AG opened up a new glass innovation and technology centre in the U.S. As the company is engaged in manufacturing of glass syringes and needles foe vaccine administration. This expansion helped the company to enhance the production of various vaccine administration devices.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the vaccine administration devices market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for vaccine administration devices.