Europe Vaccines Market, By Composition (Combination Vaccines, Mono Vaccines), Type (Subunit, Recombinant, Polysaccharide and Conjugate Vaccines, Live-Attenuated Vaccines, Inactivated Vaccines, Toxoid Vaccines, DNA Vaccines), Kind (Routine Vaccine, Recommended Vaccine, Required Vaccine), Age of Administration (Pediatric Vaccine, Adult Vaccine), Diseases (Pneumococcal Disease, Measles, Mumps & Varicella, DPT, Hepatitis, Influenza, Typhoid, Meningococcal, Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis, Yellow Fever, Others), Route of Administration (Injectable, Oral, Nasal), End User (Community Hospitals, Hospitals, Specialty Centres, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Europe vaccines market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 61,988.47 million by 2028. High prevalence of chronic condition such as flu and bacterial infectious diseases and launch of newer vaccines are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Vaccines comprises features such increasing need for safe and effective product will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the market growth. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative vaccines products which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the vaccines market. However, difficulties associated with transport and production of vaccines and fear among patients related to injections and needle sticks expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
Vaccines are the biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity against a particular disease. Vaccine contains a substance or agents that resembles like a disease causing microorganisms and is prepared by weekend or killed form of pathogens like bacteria or virus. When weakened or killed pathogens are injected in a body these microbes causes B cells that are memory cells of immune system to recognize the pathogen and in future if same pathogen attacks the body it works against those. Vaccines have been discovered for several kind of infectious disease prevailing around including pneumococcal disease, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis, influenza, typhoid, varicella, rabies, among others.
The vaccines market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The vaccines market is categorized into eight notable segments which are based on the composition, type, kind, age of administration, diseases, route of administration, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of composition, the vaccines market is segmented into combination vaccines, monovaccines. In 2021, combination vaccines segment is dominating the market because a single combination vaccine can be used for prevention of different kinds of disease.
- On the basis of type, the vaccines market is segmented into subunit, recombinant, polysaccharide and conjugate vaccines, live-attenuated vaccines, inactivated vaccines, toxoid vaccines and DNA vaccines. In 2021, subunit, recombinant, polysaccharide and conjugate vaccine segment is dominating the market because these vaccines can be used for almost everyone so as to enhance the immune response. Moreover, rising company investments and increasing government support for development of novel vaccine is acting as another factor for accelerating the market growth.
- On the basis of kind, the vaccines market is segmented into routine vaccine, recommended vaccine and required vaccine. In 2021, routine vaccine segment is dominating the market because healthcare professional and government authorities are highly focused on childhood vaccination so as to break the intergenerational cycle of poverty.
- On the basis of age of administration, the vaccines market is segmented into pediatric vaccine and adult vaccine. In 2021, pediatric vaccine segment is dominating the market because of increasing launch of immunization program and campaign for childhood vaccination.
- On the basis of diseases, the vaccines market is segmented into pneumococcal disease, measles, mumps & varicella, DPT, hepatitis, influenza, typhoid, meningococcal, rabies, Japanese encephalitis, yellow fever and others. In 2021, pneumococcal disease segment is dominating the market because of rising prevalence on pneumonia infection, more common in children and also reported to affect large population of adults.
- On the basis of route of administration, the vaccines market is segmented into injectable, oral and nasal. In 2021, injectable segment is dominating the market because vaccines administered via parenteral route provide long term systemic response in a controlled release manner.
- On the basis of end user, the vaccines market is segmented into community hospitals, hospitals, specialty centres, clinics and others. In 2021, community hospitals segment is dominating the market because of increasing government focus on vaccination and increasing campaign launch for mass vaccination.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the vaccines market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy and online pharmacy. In 2021, hospital pharmacy segment is dominating the market because most of the people visit community hospitals and hospital who used to procure vaccines directly from nearby hospital pharmacy.
Vaccines Market Country Level Analysis
The vaccines market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of the composition, type, kind, age of administration, diseases, route of administration, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the vaccines market report are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland and Rest of Europe.
Routine vaccine segment in Europe region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing clinical trials and research development for prevention of flu related diseases among the children. Germany is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market and routine vaccine segment is dominating in this country due to increased consumption and production of vaccines. U.K. is the fastest growing country because rising government initiative for the vaccination.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Presence of Pipeline Products and Increasing Awareness for Vaccination are Boosting the Market Growth of Vaccines
Vaccines market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Vaccines industry with Vaccines drugs sales, impact of advancement in the Vaccines technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Vaccines market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Vaccines Market Share Analysis
Vaccines market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Vaccines market.
The major companies which are dealing in the vaccines are Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Dynavax Technologies, Valneva SE, Bavarian Nordic, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.), Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Seqirus (A Subsidiary of CSL Limited), Abbott, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Janssen Global Services, LLC (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, ALK, Panacea Biotec Ltd, BAXTER VACCINES (A Subsidiary of Baxter), GlaxoSmithKline plc., Serum Institute of India Pvt., among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the vaccines market.
- In August 2020, Bavarian Nordic launched RABAVERT vaccine in U.S. Along with this the company boosted the vaccine distribution and marketing capabilities. RABAVERT vaccine is indicated for vaccination of all age population. This initiative helped the company to attain a lucrative growth in vaccines market.
- In July 2020, Dynavax Technologies collaborated with Mount Sinai for development of universal influenza vaccine. As per the collaboration the Mount Sinai will use the CpG adjuvant manufactured by Dynavax Technologies Corporation for novel vaccine development. For the new vaccine development Mount Sinai will produce chimeric hemagglutinin (cHA) designed to protect against all different strains of influenza. This initiative boosted the company’s revenue by providing its proprietary platform for novel vaccine development
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Vaccines market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for Vaccines.