Europe Ventilators Market, By Product Type (Intensive Care Ventilators, Portable Ventilators and Neonatal Ventilators), Modality (Non-Invasive Ventilation and Invasive Ventilation), Type (Adult Ventilators, Neonatal Ventilators and Paediatric Ventilators), Mode (Combined-Mode Ventilation, Volume-Mode Ventilation, Pressure-Mode Ventilation and Other), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Specialty Clinics, Long Term Care Centres, Rehabilitation Centres and Homecare Settings), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe ventilators market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,284.78 million by 2027. The major factor driving the growth of the ventilators market are increasing number of chronic diseases, rising number of ICU beds.
A ventilator is equipment used in ICU’s to assist patient in breathing when it is not possible for the patient to breath by themselves. Ventilators may be temporarily or permanently used on the system (as in long-term care). Ventilators consist of mechanical ventilators, an endotracheal tube and a nasogastric drain. These ventilators are used in hospital environments, recovery, or home treatment.
The rising number of chronic diseases and companies initiatives towards the awareness of the COPD, pneumonia and different ventilation systems offered by the various companies will stimulate the growth of the ventilators market in the forecast period. The low affordable power of ventilators in the market due to high cost in ventilation system can hamper the growth of the ventilators market in the coming years.
The rising participation of the various companies to develop the ventilator systems at low cost with the advanced features and growing population with the various respiratory diseases, lung infections in low economic countries, growing preterm birth rate and increasing birth rate in teenagers is expected to demand the low cost ventilators in the coming years acting as major opportunities for the ventilators market. The major risk associated with the mechanical ventilation can challenge the growth of the ventilators market.
The ventilators market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, products approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the ventilators market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The ventilators market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on product type, modality, type, mode and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the ventilators market is segmented into intensive care ventilators, portable ventilators and neonatal ventilators. In 2020, Intensive care ventilators holds majority of the share, due to high adoption and hospitalization rates. Ventilation devices with critical care are mainly used in the hospital's intensive care units. It is assumed that the increase in the number of hospitals during the forecast period will sustain the growth of the market.
- On the basis of modality, the ventilators market is segmented into non-invasive ventilation and invasive ventilation. In 2020, extensive use in neurological disorders, respiratory diseases and sleep disorders are the main factors supporting the growth of the invasive ventilation segment for the modality segment.
- On the basis of type, the ventilators market is segmented into adult ventilators, neonatal ventilators and paediatric ventilators. In 2020, adult ventilators segment is expected to dominate the ventilators market as adult ventilators are more widely used to treat adult patients
- On the basis of mode, the ventilators market is segmented into combined-mode ventilation, volume-mode ventilation, pressure-mode ventilation and other. In 2020, combined-mode ventilation segment will dominate the ventilators market as combined-mode ventilation is mainly used ventilation system where composite ventilation combines both volume and pressure mode in one unit such.
- On the basis of end-user, the ventilators market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centres, specialty clinics, long term care centres, rehabilitation centres and homecare settings. In 2020, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the ventilators market as the respiratory market for intensive care is where hospitals use venous devices to treat a serious lung disease or other major conditions affecting normal breathing and short duration, such as surgery.
Europe Ventilators Market Country Level Analysis
Europe ventilators market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, modality, type, mode and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe ventilators market are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland and rest of Europe.
The major factor driving the growth of the ventilators market in Germany is increasing number of chronic diseases, rising number of ICU beds, rising number of preterm birth and emerging technologies of neonatal care. While the factor which affects the ventilators market from growing are high cost of equipment and product recall.
The country section of the Europe ventilators market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as sales, FDA approvals, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe branded and generic drug manufacturers and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Continuous Advancement in Technological Services is Propelling the Ventilators Market Growth
Europe ventilators market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for ventilators market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in Europe ventilators market regulatory scenarios and their impact on the ventilators market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Ventilators Market Share Analysis
Europe ventilators market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to ventilators market.
The major prominent participants operating in the Europe ventilators market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, GE Healthcare, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Air Liquide, Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., Hamilton Medical., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Zoll Medical Corporation, Vyaire, Smiths Group plc, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited and SCHILLER and among others.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Europe ventilators market.
- In August 2017, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V. launched cloud-connected Trilogy in North America Wirelessly connected ventilators help providers enhance the quality of at-home care, reduce readmissions.
- In August 2016, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V. and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. signed strategic partnerships to promote personalized healthcare. Qualcomm Life 2net ecosystem, Philips provides HealthSuite users with seamless access to a wide range of related medical devices, including drug dosages, medical grade organics, ventilators, blood pressure monitors, self-care tests and blood glucose meters.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for ventilators.
Customization Available : Europe Ventilators Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.