Europe Water Detection Sensors Market, By Sensor Type (Chlorine Residual Sensor, pH Sensor, TOC Sensor, ORP Sensor, Conductivity Sensor and Others), Size (Less Than 38 mm and More Than 38 mm), Weight (Less Than 60 gms and More Than 60 gms), Device Range (Less Than 250 ft and More Than 250 ft), Voltage Range (Less Than 15 VDC, 15 VDC To 25 VDC and More Than 25 VDC), Purpose (Constitute In Water (Chemical Concentrations, Solids) and Measure Surrogates), Connectivity (Wireless and Wired), End Use (Industrial, Drinking Water, Ground Water, Aquaculture, Wastewater and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Water detection sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 721.53 million by 2028.
Technological development in European region is acting as major factor for the growth of the market. Europe is being highly penetrated by the adoption of advanced technologies and digitalization. The advance technologies such as IoT and analytics are being integrated with water detection sensors. This is being highly adopted in smart home market and users can easily monitor the sensors directly on their smartphones.
Water detection sensors are mainly used for two purposes the first being detection of water that maybe leaked from the water pipes and second being the measuring of water quality for drinking, wastewater or ground water. These sensors can detect the water as soon as the water comes in contact with these sensors. They generally use cable for detecting the presence of water and is place in area where the pipes are running.
Market players use various technologies for detecting leakages at hard to reach places and use various sensors for the purpose such as flood sensors, flow meters and acoustic sensors. Flood sensors are generally placed near the water-based appliances and pipes, and it triggers alarm on detection of water. Flow meter helps in determining the rate of flow of water inside the pipe. Acoustic uses the method of sound to recognize any distinctive noise that is generated when water seeps through a fracture thus determining the leakage.
This water detection sensors market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The water detection sensors market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on sensor type, size, weight, device range, voltage range, purpose, connectivity and end-use.
- On the basis of sensor type, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into chlorine residual sensor, pH sensor, Toc sensor, ORP sensor, conductivity sensor and others. In 2021, chlorine residual sensors are used to hit upon the quantity of chlorine in drinking water as it is added to inactivate the bacteria and virus which causes diseases and is majorly used by Municipal corporations, water supplier companies and water treatment plants.
- On the basis of size, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into less than 38 mm, more than 38 mm. In 2021, small size of the sensor is accessible and can be operated easily without any problem under any circumstances and this property makes the less than 38 mm segment more dominating in this marketplace.
- On the basis of weight, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into less than 60 gms, more than 60 gms. In 2021, less than 60 gms is dominating segment as because the weight of the sensors is not very high which will keep sensors away from sinking in water and also due to lightweight they can be easily mounted on boards or walls.
- On the basis of device range, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into less than 250 ft, and more than 250 ft. In 2021, more than 250 ft device range is dominating segment as these sensors are majorly used at houses and residential Buildings for water detection, water leakage at points so that operators and operate the piping system.
- On the basis of voltage range, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into less than 15 VDC, 15 VDC to 25 VDC, and more than 25 VDC. In 2021, less than 15 VDC batteries are most commonly used for operating of sensors which ultimately reduces cost and weight which can be easily mounted and small sensors requires less power and is the dominating segment in voltage range.
- On the basis of purpose, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into constitute in water (chemical concentrations, solids), and measure surrogates. In 2021, constitute in water (chemical concentrations, solids) is the dominating segment as the sensors are majorly used to detect the chemical concentrations and solids in water to avoid any diseases and to supply safe drinking water. This usage cause more demand of this sensors.
- On the basis of connectivity, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into wireless, and wired. In 2021, wireless sensors is the dominating segment as it can adapt changes to any network with ease and also saves cost of wiring. The maintenance cost is also less as it do not contain any wiring which can be damaged or tampered later.
- On the basis of end use, the water detection sensors market has been segmented into industrial, drinking water, ground water, aquaculture, wastewater and others. In 2021, industrial is dominating segment in end use as the sensors are majorly used by industries, water treatment plants, for water detections as some manufacturing units require fresh water and as huge demand.
Water Detection Sensors Market Country Level Analysis
Water Detection Sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, sensor type, size, weight, device range, voltage range, purpose, connectivity and end-use.
The countries covered in Water Detection Sensors market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating the European region for water detection sensors market due to high presence of market leaders in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Water Detection Sensors
Water detection sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Water Detection Sensors and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Water Detection Sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Water Detection Sensors Market Share Analysis
Water detection sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the water detection sensors market.
The major players covered in the report are The Detection Group, Inc., Dwyer Instruments LTD., Campbell Scientific, Inc., TTK - Leak Detection System, Emerson Electric Co., HORIBA, Ltd., CMR Electrical, Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, Insteon, FIBAR GROUP S.A., Gems Sensors, Inc. (A subsidiary of Fortive), Hermann Sewerin GmbH, RIKO Float Technology co., ltd., Danaher, Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L., TE Connectivity, Ijinus, Waxman, Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd., Sontay Ltd., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of water detection sensors market.
- In March 2020, TE Connectivity announced the acquisition of First Sensor AG, a major player in the market of sensor technology. First Sensor AG holds expertise in designing and production of sensors and customer-specific sensor solutions. Through the acquisition, the company increased its product offering by including sensors and connectors.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for water detection sensors through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Water Detection Sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.