Europe wind turbine pitch system market, By Product Type (Pitch Valves , Pitch Pumps, Pitch Motors , Pitch Servo Drives , Remote Terminal Solution And Others), Function (High Bearing Reliability, Vibration Control & Monitoring , Wind Angle Adjustments, Condition Monitoring System, And Others), Diameter Size (Less Than 80 Mts And More Than 80 Mts), Turbine Power (More Than 3MW, 1MW To 3MW, And Less Than 1MW), Services (Field Services, Engineering Services, Technical Services, Measurements & Data Logging, Aftermarket Services, And Others), System Type (Electrical Pitch System And Hydraulic Pitch System), Application (Off-Shore Turbine And On-Shore Turbine) Country (Germany, Spain, U.K., France, Italy, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe wind turbine pitch system market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 337.16 million by 2028. Rising demand for power supply is boosting the Europe wind turbine pitch system market.
The technology utilized to run and control the angle of the blades in a wind turbine is a pitch system. Electric motors and gears, or hydraulic cylinders and a power supply system, make up the majority of the system. A closed-loop drive system is used to drive the pitch system. The required pitch angle is calculated by the turbine main controller based on a set of factors such as wind speed, generator speed, and power production. It is saved as a fixed point in the pitch system. If the actual angle does not match the setpoint, the system will send power to the electric motor or fluid to the cylinder to cause the actuator to shift the blade to the correct angle. It is the most critical safety subsystem of the wind turbine, at the same time, it is critical for optimizing power production.
The rising cost of cost of electricity acts as a driver in the Europe wind turbine pitch system market. The intermittent nature of wind energy prove to be a challenge. However, advancements in products and technology with key players presence in the region are expected to provide opportunities for the Europe wind turbine pitch system market. The high installation and maintenance cost can prove to be a restrain for the market.
Europe wind turbine pitch system market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Europe wind turbine pitch system market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe wind turbine pitch system market is segmented based on product type, function, diameter size, turbine power, system type, services and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Europe wind turbine pitch system market is segmented into pitch valves, pitch pumps, pitch motors, pitch servo drives, remote terminal solution, and others. Pitch pump is further sub-segmented into electric pitch pump and hydraulic pitch pump. Pitch motors is further sub-segmented by number of generating poles into 4 poles and more than 4 poles. In 2021, pitch pump is expected to dominate the Europe wind turbine pitch system market as it is preferred in the hydraulic system being the power generating device in the system.
- On the basis of function, the Europe wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into high bearing reliability, vibration control & monitoring, wind angle adjustments, condition monitoring system, and others. In 2021, the wind angle adjustments segment is anticipated to dominate as it use the right fraction of the available wind energy to get the most power output and the changing wind speed requires the constant adjustment of the blade angles.
- On the basis of diameter size, the Europe wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into less than 80 mts, more than 80 mts. In 2021, more than 80 mts segment is anticipated to dominate the market as the bigger blades can help to cover a wider area producing higher power and as Europe has good amount of off-shore installations which require higher diameter size.
- On the basis of turbine power, the Europe wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into More Than 3MW, 1MW to 3MW, and Less Than 1MW. In 2021, more than 3MW segment is expected to dominate the Europe wind turbine pitch system market as it provide high yield with the higher offshore installations which requires higher turbine power due to higher wind speed.
- On the basis of services, the Europe wind turbine pitch system market is segmented into field services, engineering services, technical services, measurements & data logging, aftermarket services and others. In 2021, field services segment is expected to dominate the Europe wind turbine pitch system market it provide on-site repair and maintenance of the turbine.
- On the basis of system type, the Europe wind turbine pitch system market is segmented into electrical pitch system and hydraulic pitch system. Electrical pitch system is further sub segmented into ultracapicators and battery. Hydraulic pitch system is further sub segmented into hydraulic pitch power pack, pitch cylinder, pitch accumulator and hydraulic control panel. In 2021, hydraulic pitch system segment is anticipated to dominate the market as it is simple system generating higher power required for higher capacity turbines and it is also used as a backup system.
- On the basis of application, the Europe wind turbine pitch system market has been segmented into off-shore turbine and on-shore turbine. Off-shore is further sub segmented by capacity into more than 3MW, 1MW to 3 MW and less than 1MW. On-shore turbine is further sub segmented by location into transitional water (30-60m depth), deepwater (more than 60m depth) and shallow water (30m depth). In 2021, on-shore segment is expected to dominate the Europe wind turbine pitch system market due to the ease of installation and availability of more options with lower capacity.
Europe Wind Turbine Pitch System Market Country Level Analysis
Europe wind turbine pitch system market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the product type, function, diameter size, turbine power, system type, services and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe wind turbine pitch system market report are Germany, Spain, U.K., France, Italy, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Switzerland and Rest of Europe. Germany dominates the Europe wind turbine pitch system market due to the presence of key players in the region with good installation of off-shore turbines.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising demand for sustainable electricity generation is boosting the Market Growth of Europe Wind Turbine Pitch System Market
Europe wind turbine pitch system market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Wind Turbine Pitch System Market Share Analysis
The Europe wind turbine pitch system market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Europe wind turbine pitch system market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Europe wind turbine pitch system are Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A., ENERCON GmbH, Siemens, Bosch Rexroth AG, General Electric, ABB, OAT, RRB ENERGY, Fritz Schur Energy A/S, DEIF A/S, Mita-Teknik, Eaton, Emerson Electric Co., Bucher Hydraulics GmbH among others in domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which accelerates the Europe wind turbine pitch system market.
- In October 2021, General Electric announced the launch of its second 107-meter wind turbine blade mold at its Cherbourg factory in France. The facility will produce the offshore wind turbine blade longer than 100 meters, where GE’s Haliade-X offshore wind turbine will be used. Thus the company will be able to address the demand for offshore wind turbine blades in the market.
- In March 2020, ABB announced that they will be increasing offshore wind reliability, safety, and security to facilitate stable power transmission to the German national grid. The company will enable energy transmission from DolWin5 (Epsilon) by providing a comprehensive system for IT infrastructure, OT security, plant-wide condition monitoring, SCADA, and remote access services. Thus the company will be delivering clean and efficient power for Germany’s energy transition
Customization Available: Europe Wind Turbine Pitch System Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.