Europe Women Nutrition Market, By Type (Sports Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Personalized Nutrition and Others), Product (Vitamins, Proteins, Minerals, Fluids, Probiotics, Omega 3 and Others), Dosage Form (Solid and Liquid), Population Type (Adults and Pregnant Women), Mode of Prescription (Prescription and Over the Counter (OTC)), Application (Energy & Weight Management, Bone & Joint Health, Immunity, Cardiac Health, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Health, Ophthalmic Disorders, Neurological Diseases and Others), Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Pharmacies/Drugstores, Specialty Stores, Online and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Hungary, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The women nutrition market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 22,092.15 million by 2028. The high demand of the women nutrition and the emerging economy is accelerating the growth of the women nutrition market.
Women have special nutrition needs due to hormonal changes which occur with the pregnancy, menstruation, menopause and lactation which alter the recommended daily intake of nutrients. Most of the diseases such as iron-deficiency anemia, heart disease, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes and some types of cancer affects the women and have a scientific connection to the nutrition. In addition, many women look to nutrition for the management of pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms.
The working population has been driving the food and beverage market as well as with their growing awareness and need have creating new trends in the women nutrition market. This working population of women has also realized new need nutrition and thus has increased the consumption of products that are nutritional in nature. The major factors associated with the high costs of these nutritional products are the health benefits associated with the consumption of nutritional products such as fortified nutritional products, increasing per capita income, changing lifestyle of women’s and others and such factors are projected to limit the women nutrition market growth. With such instance, the manufacturers have presented the consumers with variety of options to select from as per their needs and requirements. In addition, such illustrations have opened up for more and more opportunities and are further expected to grow in the women nutrition market. Regulations regarding particular ingredient and its processing may require high care and maintenance activities, thus, becoming a major challenge as these regulations impact the overall cost in the women nutrition market.
This women nutrition market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the women nutrition market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The women nutrition market is segmented on the basis of type, product, dosage form, population type, mode of prescription, application and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the women nutrition market is segmented into sports nutrition, additional dietary supplements, personalized nutrition and others. In 2021, dietary supplements segment will acquire majority of the share in the women nutrition market due to increase in the demand of healthy lifestyle choices and healthy food habits.
- On the basis of product, the women nutrition market is segmented into vitamins, proteins, minerals, fluids, probiotics, omega 3 and others. In 2021, vitamins segment will dominate the women nutrition market due to various diseases in women and growing vitamin deficiencies in women.
- On the basis of dosage form, the women nutrition market is segmented into solid and liquid. In 2021, solid segment will dominate the women nutrition market as majority of nutrition products are available in this form.
- On the basis of population type, the women nutrition market is segmented into adults and pregnant women. In 2021, adults segment will dominate the women nutrition market due to their growing nutrition requirements and more awareness about these products.
- On the basis of mode of prescription, the women nutrition market is segmented into prescription and over the counter (OTC). In 2021, over the counter (OTC) segment will dominate the women nutrition market due to their easy availability and moreover, major women nutrition products lie under the category.
- On the basis of application, the women nutrition market is segmented into energy & weight management, bone & joint health, immunity, cardiac health, diabetes, gastrointestinal health, ophthalmic disorders, neurological diseases and others. In 2021, energy & weight management segment will dominate the women nutrition market due to the rise of PCOS and menopausal issue in women cause irregularity in weight and fatigue.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the women nutrition market is segmented into hypermarkets/supermarkets, pharmacies/drugstores, specialty stores, online and others. In 2021, pharmacies/drugstores segment is expected to dominate the women nutrition market due to their easy accessibility to the consumers and also because of their extensive network.
Europe Women Nutrition Market Country Level Analysis
Europe women nutrition market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, type, product, dosage form, population type, mode of prescription, application and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe women nutrition market report are the Germany, France, U.K., Hungary, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland and rest of Europe.
Germany is dominating in the Europe women nutrition market growing with the significant CAGR due to the emerging opportunities in supplement and higher production and consumption of the products due to the consumer’s preference which have boosted the women nutrition market in Europe region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Business Expansion for Future Growth is an Opportunity for Europe Women Nutrition market
The women nutrition market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with women nutrition sales, impact of business expansion in the women nutrition and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the women nutrition market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Women Nutrition Market Share Analysis
The women nutrition market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and source lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe women nutrition market.
The major players covered in the Europe women nutrition market report are Abbott, Optimum Nutrition, Inc., Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., ADM, Thorne, Bayer AG, Danone S.A., nutrineo - health food solutions, Swisse Wellness PTY LTD, Unilever, Nestlé, GlaxoSmithKline plc, General Mills Inc., Kellogg Co. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the women nutrition market.
- In May 2020, Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. has tied up with ITC aiming in product launches in health and immunity division to meet increased demand amidst the lockdown. The company has launched the B Natural+ fruit beverage ranges for the people looking for products that offer them nutrition and support immunity. This has helped the company to broaden its product portfolio in the market.
Exhibition, partnership, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the women nutrition market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for women nutrition.
Customization Available: Europe Women Nutrition Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from source-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.