Global Geotechnical Instrumentation & Monitoring Market, By Step (Data Analysis, Instrument Installation, Monitoring, Reporting), Instrumentation (Monitoring Pore Water Pressures, Magnetic Extensometers, Vertical Deformation Measurement, Measurement of Lateral Deformation, Rainfall Gauges, Settlement Gauges, Horizontal Profile Gauge), Type of Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (Wired Network Technology, Wireless Technology), Application Areas (Pore Water Pressure, Soil Stresses, Lateral Deformation, Vertical Deformation), Structure (Buildings and Utilities, Tunnels and Bridges, Dams), Geograph- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.Global Geotechnical Instrumentation & Monitoring Market assists in providing data to engineers that further helps them in each stage of the project. There are various reasons due to which instrumentation and monitoring is considered such as design verification, site investigations, construction control, safety, legal protection, performance and quality control. Furthermore, instrumentation is required according to the projects for instance, critical parameters, ground conditions, environmental conditions, personnel and resources at the site, data acquisition, instrument life, instrument quality, instrument performance.
Global geotechnical instrumentation & monitoring market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 12.8% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
Segmentation: Global Geotechnical Instrumentation & Monitoring Market
The global geotechnical instrumentation & monitoring market is segmented into seven notable segments which are step, instrumentation, and type of offering, technology, application areas, structure and industry vertical.
- On the basis of step the market is segmented into data, analysis, and instrument installation, monitoring and reporting. In 2018, data analysis segment is growing at the CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- The market for data analysis excepted to dominate the market as it is considered as the primary step while going through geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring system. Moreover, before instrumentation and monitoring data analysis for a particular project is essential.
- On the basis of type of offering the market is segmented into hardware, software and services. The hardware segment is further sub segmented into data acquisition systems, sensors, piezometers, extensometers, inclinometers and others. The services segment is further sub segmented into data analysis, real-time monitoring services, rental and related services and mitigation services. In 2018, hardware is growing at the CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Service segment is estimated to grow at growing rate the demand for real time monitoring services is growing.
- On the basis of technology the market is segmented into wired network technology and wireless technology. In 2018, wired network technology segment is growing at the CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- The demand for wireless technologies has been increasing in the recent times due to advent of technologies and industries going more inclined towards advanced technologies for geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring, furthermore the wireless technologies also promote portability.
- On the basis of application areas the market is segmented into pore water pressure, soil stresses, lateral deformation and vertical deformation. In 2018, pore water pressure segment is growing at the CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- On the basis of structure the market is segmented into buildings and utilities, tunnels and bridges, dams and other structures. In 2018, buildings and utilities is growing at the CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Tunnels and bridges will grow at the highest CAGR due to growing infrastructural activities in the emerging countries which is growing the market for geotechnical instrumentation & monitoring in tunnels and bridges.
- On the basis of industry vertical the market is segmented into construction and infrastructure, mining, energy and power, oil and gas, agriculture and others. In 2018 construction and infrastructure segment is growing at the CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- Mining is growing with the highest CAGR as the growing hazards while mining and going through the sudden calamities for the workforce as well as the particular area has led to increase the market for geotechnical instrumentation & monitoring in mining.
Competitive Analysis: Global Geotechnical Instrumentation & Monitoring Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Deep Excavation LLC, Geocomp Corporation, GEI Consultants, Fugro, Monitoring Solution Providers Pte Ltd., S.W.COLE Engineering, Inc, Coffey, WJ Groundwater Limited, Geotechnics Limited, GaiaComm, Innovative Geotechnical Instrumentation, Quantum Geotechnical, Geotechnical Services, Inc., Petra Geosciences, Inc., AMERICAN GEOTECHNICAL, Wardle Drilling & Geotechnical Ltd., Canterbury Seismic Instruments, Roctest, Durham Geo-Enterprises, Inc. and others
Product Launch & development:
- In June 2018, Furgo wins innovation award for tackling data in shallow water geotechnics. Furgo got award under the category of Ground engineering 2018.
- In November 2017, S. W. COLE ENGINEERING, INC has acquired Tibbetts Engineering Corp. (TEC) of Taunton, MA. TEC was established in 1952 and has two offices located in New Bedford and Taunton, provides construction inspection, construction administration, construction material testing and geotechnical services to southern New England.
Research Methodology: Global Geotechnical Instrumentation & Monitoring Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.