Global 3D-Printed Organs Market By Organ Type (Kidney, Liver, Heart, Cornea, Bones), Technology (Magnetic Levitation, Inkjet Based, Syringe Based, Laser Based, Others), End User (Hospitals, Research Centers/Laboratories, Medical Collages, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global 3D-Printed Organs Market
Global 3D-printed organs market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017.The rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing demand of organs transplant.
Market Definition: Global 3D-Printed Organs Market
3D organs printer prints organs layer-by-layer by using 3D printing method and regenerative medicine by placing biomaterials or bio-inks on structures tissues and organs. Although, these modified medical products can only imitate the natural tissues/organs, they cannot be utilized as replacement for the original organs. The market is expected to rise rapidly in the future due to increasing usage of 3D-printed organs.
- Growing Research & Development on 3D printing technology is expected to drive the growth of the market in the forecasted period
- Rise in usage and application of 3D organs and increasing population suffering from chronic diseases will propel the market growth
- Increasing geriatric population as this population is more prone towards surgical treatments and procedures which may boost the market in the forecast period
- Government investments in 3D printing projects is also contributing to the growth of this market
- High risk associated with 3D-printed organs is expected to hinder the market in the forecast period
- The 3D organs printer emits unhealthy particles into the air which is the major environmental issue, resulting in restraining the market growth
- High cost of 3D organs can decrease the usage may hamper the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global 3D-Printed Organs Market
By Organ Type
- Magnetic Levitation
- Inkjet Based
- Syringe Based
- Laser Based
By End User
- Research Centers/Laboratory
- Medical Collages
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April, 2019 Tel Aviv University Israel has developed 3D printed heart with blood vessels for the creation of heart complete with blood vessels and human tissue. The development will help market to grow in the future as the development will increase possibilities for 3D printed heart transplants
- In November 2018, CELLINK AB acquired Dispendix GmbH. This acquisition helped the company by enabling Dispendix’s technology implementation in CELLINK’s bio printing applications and it will also help to increase the dispensing rate of bioink in 3D printers and provide efficient printing capabilities
Global 3D-printed organs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of 3D-printed organs market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global 3D-printed organs market are Organovo Holdings Inc., Modern Meadow, Poietis, REGEMAT 3D S.L., Cellbricks, Nano3D Biosciences, Inc., Medprin Regenerative Medical Technologies Co., Ltd, EnvisionTEC, nScrypt, Advanced Solutions, Inc., Digilab Inc., TeVido BioDevices, Aspect Biosystems Ltd., Cyfuse Biomedical K.K. and CELLINK GLOBAL among others.
Research Methodology: Global 3D-Printed Organs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global 3D-printed organs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)