Global Accounts Payable Automation Market By Component (Solution, Services), Organization (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud), Vertical (Consumer Goods and Retail, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, IT and Telecom, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Accounts Payable Automation Market
Global accounts payable automation market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 11.55% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing integration of ML and RPA Technology and rising demand for cost effective solutions are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Accounts Payable Automation Market
Accounts Payable Automation is a technology which is specially designed to streamline and automate payable accounts procedures, remove manual duties and provide higher visibility and control over significant economic information. They have the ability to manage the invoice coding and routing via digital workflow, whose function are based on the specific logic installed in the automation accounts payable software by the organization. This AP automation is widely used in industries such as consumer goods &retails, BFSI, IT& telecom, healthcare and other. It is cost effective and also reduces the risk of frauds.
- Increasing demand for AP automation to enhance payment process and reduce invoice processing time will drive the market
- Rising demand to decrease the reduce the number of delayed payments and improve the compliance rate will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Their ability to control user access and credentials leading to reduced fraudulent transactions will also enhance the market
- High investment cost will hamper the market growth
- Increasing data encryption and security concerns is another factor restricting this market growth
Segmentation: Global Accounts Payable Automation Market
- Professional Services
- Implementation and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Deployment Type
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, AvidXchange announced the acquisition of BankTEL Systems so they can become the major provider of invoice-to-payment solutions to banking and financial services sector. This will also help both the company to offer their customer fully integrated payment solution. Incorporating AvidPay into the ASCEND solution of BankTEL provides more industry-specific capacities for AP, fixed assets, prepaid and accruals to AvidXchange clients
- In March 2019, FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. announced the acquisition of Nvoicepay, Inc. The addition of Nvoicepay to the portfolio of FLEETCOR Corporate Payments will help them to manage the full disbursement of business accounts payable. This will also provide their customers with a method where they can pay all their account payable with one vendor
Global accounts payable automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of accounts payable automation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global accounts payable automation market are Ariba, Inc., The Sage Group plc, Tipalti, Inc., FreshBooks, FIS, Zycus Inc, Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc., Coupa Software Inc., Comarch, FinancialForce, AvidXchange, Inc., Vanguard Systems, Inc., Procurify, Bill.Com, Nvoicepay, Norming Software International Ltd., Qvalia AB, Beanworks., KashFlow Software Ltd, Basware, Corcentric, LLC., MineralTree among others.
Research Methodology: Global Accounts Payable Automation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved