Global Acoustic Insulation Market By Type (Mineral Wool, Foamed Plastics, Others), End- Industry (Building & Construction, Transportation, Manufacturing & Processing, Others), Form (Blankets, Batts, Panels, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Acoustic Insulation Market
Global acoustic insulation market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing applications of acoustic insulations and rising usage of aerogel as a substitute for glass wool are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Acoustic Insulation Market
Acoustic insulation is a method of covering the machinery with a layer of insulation to reduce noise emissions. It is accomplished by integrating the materials needed within floors, walls and ceilings to minimize airborne sound transfer. Some of the common types of acoustic insulation are foamed plastics, mineral wool and other. They are widely used in engineering and construction and are used to produce acoustic insulation systems in order to obtain optimal building acoustic performance. They are widely used in end- users such as transportation, building & construction, manufacturing & processing and others.
- Increasing health issues among population will drive the market growth
- Growing demand from acoustic insulation which will also accelerate the market
- Strict regulations for reducing the adverse effects of high noise levels is another factor boosting the growth of this market in the forecast period
- Growing popularity for sound absorption materials in the entertainment industry will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- Less awareness among population is restricting the growth of this market in the forecast period
- High cost of acoustic insulation will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Acoustic Insulation Market
- Mineral Wool
- Glass Wool
- Rock Wool
- Foamed Plastics
- Phenolic Foam
- Cellulose Acetate
- Building & Construction
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
- Manufacturing & Processing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Schöck announced the launch of their new acoustic insulation solution which will help the compant to strengthen their position as the provider of acoustic and thermal insulation technology. Their new Tronsole impact sound insulation solution for both straight and winding staircases for all structural subsections. It is a device that consists of ideally designed soundproofing components that combine robust sound insulation with simple installation
- In March 2017, Advanced Insulation announced the launch of their new ContraFlex Acoustic Insulation Jackets. This is a flexible solution that protects personnel from high sound pressure levels, revolutionizing and greatly shortening the application process by combining absorbent materials with a mass-loaded barrier within a flexible jacket solution. This is very suitable for different applications such as offshore environment, onshore refineries and other solutions
Global acoustic insulation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of acoustic insulation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global acoustic insulation market are Saint-Gobain Gyproc; ROCKWOOL International A/S; Knauf Insulation; Johns Manville; Owens Corning; Paroc Group; Kingspan Group; Armacell India Private Limited; BASF SE; Fletcher Insulation; L'ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.p.A.; Lloyd Insulations (India) Limited.; Cellecta; SIG Plc; Twiga.com; Siderise Group; Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Company Ltd; NICHIAS Corporation; Thermal Acoustic Products Ltd; Recticel Insulation; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Acoustic Insulation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved