Global Acrylic Adhesives Market By Product Type (Temporary, Permanent), Forms (Liquid, Paste, Tape), Technology (Water-based, Solvent-based, Reactive and others), Type (Acrylic Polymer Emulsion, Cyanoacrylic, Methacrylic, UV Curable Acrylic), Application (Paper & Packaging, Construction, Transportation, Medical, Consumer, Woodworking, Electronics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
Global acrylic adhesives market is projecting a rise in estimated value to an estimated value of USD 15.47 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.4%% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to Increasing demand for miniaturization and automation in electronics industry, Increasing demand for acrylic adhesives in Asia-Pacific region and increase in consumption of water-based acrylic products.
Market Definition: Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
Acrylic adhesives are resin based compounds comprising of acrylic or methylacrylic polymers.They are mostly suited for prolonged ultraviolet exposure and elevated temperatures, offering solvent resistance and also the long term stability. Acrylic adhesives are used in the several industries such as paper and packaging, construction, transportation, medical, and electronics.
- Increasing demand for miniaturization and automation in electronics industry
- Increasing demand for acrylic adhesives in Asia-Pacific region
- increase in consumption of water-based acrylic products
- Stringent environment regulations in european countries
- Volatility in the raw material prices
Segmentation: Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
By Product Type
- Acrylic Polymer Emulsion
- Pure Acrylic
- Styrene Acrylics
- Vinyl Acrylics
- Cyanoacrylic, Methacrylic
- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Methyl Cyanoacrylate
- UV Curable Acrylic
- Methacrylic Adhesives
- Paper & Packaging
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, Saint-Gobain announced that they have signed an agreement with Biolink, a German Manufacturer of solvent-free acrylic resin adhesive tapes, to acquire their 100% of equity.
- In January 2015, Toyochem Co., Ltd. Which is a subsidiary of Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd announced that they have executed assignments and Purchase Agreement to acquire rights related to solvent-based acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive technology from Rohm and Haas Chemicals LLC of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company.
Competitive Analysis: Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
Global acrylic adhesives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of acrylic adhesives market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global acrylic adhesives market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, H.B. Fuller Company, Arkema S.A., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Sika AG, 3M, Huntsman International LLC., Avery Dennison Corporation, Pidilite Industries Ltd., Toagosei Co., Ltd., Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC, Permabond LLC, Dymax Corporation, Franklin International, H.B. Fuller Company, LORD Corporation, RPM International Inc and others.
Research Methodology: Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved