Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber Market By Product Type (Extra High AN Content (Above 45%), High AN Content (36-45%), Medium-high AN Content (31-35%), Medium-low AN Content (26-30%), Low AN Content (15-25%)), Application (Aviation Industry, Automotive Industry, Machinery Manufacturing, Other), Type (Block Type, Particles/ Crumb Type, Powder Type), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber Market
Global acrylonitrile butadiene rubber market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand from various end-users and technological advancement in acrylonitrile butadiene rubber are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber Market
Acrylonitrile butadiene rubber is widely used in industries such as seals and tanks fuel, and manufacturing oil handling hoses. There chemical and physical properties are usually depends upon the composition of nitrile polymer. They are used for the manufacturing of gaskets, gloves seals, fuel hoses and others. It has operating range from -40 to 108 degree Celsius that is why they are widely used aeronautical material. They are of three types; powder type, crumb type and block type.
- Increasing unconventional gas and oil exploration activities is the factor driving market
- Growing automobile demand will also propel growth
- Rising demand from various end- user will also drive market growth
- Technological advancement and development will also propel market
- Volatility in the price of the raw material will drive market
- Increasing availability in the substitute is also restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber Market
By Product Type
- Extra High AN Content (Above 45%)
- High AN Content (36-45%)
- Medium-high AN Content (31-35%)
- Medium-low AN Content (26-30%)
- Low AN Content (15-25%)
- Aviation Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Block Type
- Particles/ Crumb Type
- Powder Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, The Chinese Ministry of Commerce announced the launch of their anti-dumping probe on acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber. This new NBR is specially designed so that they can use in oil and petrol resistant industrial rubber products. They are widely used in the production of aircraft fuel tank seals, bag fuel tanks, and aircraft window seals
- In February 2016, Apcotex Industries Ltd announced they have acquired Omnova Solutions India Pvt Ltd (OSIPL). This acquisition will help the company to expand their high styrene rubber and acrylonitrile butadiene rubber. This will also help them to create new product lines, new processes and new technologies
Global acrylonitrile butadiene rubber market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of acrylonitrile butadiene rubber market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global acrylonitrile butadiene rubber market are SIBUR International GmbH, Versalis S.p.A., LG Chem, SpecialChem, Rishiroop Ltd., PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, SKF Group, CGR Products, NANTEX Industry Co., Ltd., ZEON CORPORATION, Synthos, Bharat Polymers, Varrmas Elassto Seals, ARLANXEO, BRP Manufacturing, KUMHO PETROCHEMICAL, LUC Group and others.
Research Methodology: Global Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved