Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market, By Application (Coal Burning, Gold Mining, Cement Production, Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals, Oil & Gas Burning, Oil Refining ,Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market
The Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market is expected to reach USD 38079.7 million by 2025, from USD 8342.2 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 20.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the global activated carbon market for mercury control in the next 8 years. Activated carbon plays an important role in the activation of carbon for mercury control in flue gas, and in the process where, the large amount of mercuric emission takes place. According to the article published by Dummies, coal is a popular fossil fuel because of its large reserves. It plays an important role for the growth of the market in carbon for mercury control market. Gold mining and production are the major factors in growth and offers wide opportunity areas for activated carbon for mercury control in the field of flue gas sectors. As per article published by World Gold Council, China was the largest gold producer in the world in 2016comprising of 14% of total annual production. Asia is currently produces 23% of all newly-mined gold. Both Central and South America produce around 17% of the total. The North America is currently around 16%. Around 19% of production comes from Africa and 14% from the CIS region.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid increasing in cost and adaptability
- Increased in regulations over pollution control and hazardous gas emission
- Increased use of regulations.
- Growing demand of currently available technologies meet the regulations
- Supply constraints and cost of activated carbon.
- New currently available in technologies meet the regulations
Market Segmentation: Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market
- The global activated carbon for mercury control market is segmented based on application and geographical segments.
- On the basis of application, the global activated carbon for mercury control market segmented into coal burning, gold mining, cement production, ferrous & non-ferrous metals, oil & gas burning, oil refining and others, and others.
- Based on geography, the global activated carbon for mercury control market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market
The global activated carbon for mercury control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of activated carbon for mercury control market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market
Some of the major players operating in the global activated carbon for mercury control market are Calgon Carbon, Haycarb Plc , Carbotech AC GmbH , Albemarle corp., and Alstom S.A ., Kable, OMICS International, Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. Carbonxt, Albemarle Corporation, created by liquid creative studio, PennWell Corporation, Calgon Carbon Corporation, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Activated Carbon for Mercury Control Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.