Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Market By Type (Unstable Angina, ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction, Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction, Others), Diagnosis (Blood Tests, Imaging, Stress Test, Others), Treatment (Medication, Surgery), End-users (Hospitals and Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Academic Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Market
Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market is due to the rising geriatric population over the world.
Market Definition: Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Market
Acute coronary syndrome can be defined as a range of conditions related to sudden, reduced blood flow to the heart. It is the medical condition which requires an immediate diagnosis and care. Some of the symptoms that occur during acute coronary syndrome include chest pain, nausea, indigestion, dyspnea and heavy sweating. Increasing obesity population is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising aging population is driving the growth of this market.
- Technological advancement in drug formation is driving the market growth.
- Less number of approved drugs is restraining the market
- Strict government regulations related to drug approval is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Market
- By Type
- Unstable angina
- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI)
- By Diagnosis
- Blood tests
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI)
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Coronary angiogram
- Stress test
- By Treatment
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Beta blockers
- Angioplasty and stenting
- Coronary bypass surgery
- By End-User
- Hospitals and clinics
- Diagnostic centers
- Academic institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY announced that they have received approval for INNEBRO™ 1.25 mg, 2.5 mg, and 5 mg, from Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. These drugs are specially designed for the patients who are suffering from hypertension.
- In November 2018, Baxter International Inc. announced the launch of their Tisseel Prima syringe which consists of Prima syringe and the Tisseel 40cm Duplotip Rigid Applicator. Prima syringe is specially designed to promote hemostats and sealants so that they can provide healing to their patients and on the other hand Tisseel 40cm Duplotip Rigid Applicator is specially designed for surgeons when they need to apply Tisseel to hard to reach areas.
Global acute coronary syndrome market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of acute coronary syndrome for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in acute coronary syndrome market are Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Amgen Inc., AbbVie Inc., Portals Pharma, Inc., AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Eli Lilly and Company, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, Sanofi, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Baxter, DCVMN, Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Biogen.
Research Methodology: Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global acute coronary syndrome market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)