Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market Diagnosis (Blood, Urine, DNA, Serum), Treatment (Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Analogues, Prophylactic Hematin Infusions), End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Research Centers), Geography - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market
The Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market accounted to USD xx million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market
Acute intermittent porphyria (AIP) is a genetic metabolic disorder. The disorder affects the production of heme, the oxygen-binding prosthetic group of hemoglobin. Generally, it is characterized by a deficiency of the enzyme porphobilinogen deaminase.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing occurrence of the metabolic disorders
- Growing geriatric population
- Urinary tract issues
- Availability of expensive treatment
- Poor reimbursement policies
Market Segmentation: Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market
- By diagnosis the global acute intermittent porphyria market is segmented into blood, urine, DNA, and serum.
- By treatment global acute intermittent porphyria market is segmented into gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues, and prophylactic hematin infusions.
- By end-users the global Acute Intermittent Porphyria market is segmented into hospital, clinics, and research centers.
- On the basis of geography, global Acute Intermittent-Porphyria market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market
The global Acute Intermittent Porphyria market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Acute Intermittent-Porphyria market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market
Some of the major players operating in global Acute Intermittent-Porphyria market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Dahaner, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Siemens AG, ARKRAY, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Nurotron Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Sonova Holding AG, C.R. Bard Inc., and 3M among others.
Research Methodology: Global Acute Intermittent Porphyria Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.