Global Advanced Bipolar Direct Energy Devices Market By Product (Bipolar Electrosurgical Devices, Electrosurgical Generator Systems), End Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), Clinics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Advanced Bipolar Direct Energy Devices Market
Global advanced bipolar direct energy devices market is expected to grow with the healthy CAGR of 14.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased focus on growth of laparoscopic surgeries in various regions.
Market Definition: Global Advanced Bipolar Direct Energy Devices Market
Advanced bipolar electric devices provide various benefits over conventional and monopolar devices. Growing number of laparoscopic procedures among population due to awareness towards the diseases leading the development of advanced devices for the minimally invasive surgical procedures. The evaluation have created new laparoscopic instrument overcoming the limitations, such as reducing the surgical procedures, reduction in hospital stays, overall healthcare cost and improved outcome.
- Rising number of laparoscopic procedures helping in the adaptation of bipolar energy devices will drive the market growth
- Growing preferences towards minimal invasive procedures is boosting the market growth
- Advancement of the products is leading to the growth of the market
- Growing business expansion for endoscopic device development will propel the market growth
- Stringent regulation constraining manufacturers to invest in the bipolar direct energy devices may restrict the market growth
- High cost of devices is hampering the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the negative impact on health of these energy devices is limiting the market growth
Segmentation: Global Advanced Bipolar Direct Energy Devices Market
- Bipolar Electrosurgical Devices
- Electrosurgical Generator Systems
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Olympus Corporation (Japan) announced the launch of ESG-150 electrosurgery generator designed to ensure patients safety at low effective adjusted power output in endoscopic procedures. This will improve the growth opportunities of Olympus Corporation helping them provide specialised advanced bipolar direct energy device
- In May 2018, Olympus Corporation (Japan) announced the launch ESG-300 electrosurgery generator especially designed for the treatment of GI and pulmonary procedures. The new range of the product helps Olympus to strengthen their portfolio and to enhance their business in the energy devices
Global advanced bipolar direct energy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of advanced bipolar direct energy devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global advanced bipolar direct energy devices market are Medtronic PLC, Symmetry Surgical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, XCELLANCE Medical Technologies, Soterix Medical Inc, Olympus Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, CONMED Corporation, SYMMETRY SURGICAL INC, Sutter Medical Technologies USA, BD, and Aesculap, Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Advanced Bipolar Direct Energy Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved