Global Air handling Units Market By Application (Commercial, Residential), Capacity (¡Ü5000 m3/h, 5001-15000 m3/h, 15001-30000 m3/h, 30001-50000 m3/h, ¡Ý50001 m3/h), Type (Packaged Air Handling Units, Modular Air Handling Units, Custom Air Handling Units, Dx Integrated Air Handling Units, Low Profile (Ceiling) Air Handling Units, Rooftop Mounted Air Handling Units), Effect (Single, Double), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Air Handling Units Market
Global air handling units market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing need in food & beverages, pharmaceutical, chemical, and oil & gas industries and continuous advancement in air handling unit technology.
Market Definition: Global Air Handling Units Market
Air-handling unit is an embedded box-type device used to perform activities such as cooling, circulation, humidification, heating, dehumidification, cleaning, and air mixing. This is performed while the parameters including flow rate, temperature, density, and moisture are controlled. Air-handling unit's fundamental role is to take air from outside and treat it by monitoring and supplying the above-mentioned dimensions to the consumer.
- Continuous advancement in air handling unit technologies, is driving the market growth
- Growing need in food & beverages, chemical, pharmaceutical, and oil & gas industries, is flourishing the market growth
- Surging level of pollution globally, is helping the market to grow
- Growing industrialization and infrastructure projects, drives the market growth
- Low preference of air handling units in Europe and North America, is hampering the market growth
- High cost of air handling products, restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Air Handling Units Market
- ¡Ü5000 m3/h
- 5001-15000 m3/h
- 15001-30000 m3/h
- 30001-50000 m3/h
- ¡Ý50001 m3/h
- Packaged Air Handling Units
- Modular Air Handling Units
- Custom Air Handling Units
- Dx Integrated Air Handling Units
- Low Profile (Ceiling) Air Handling Units
- Rooftop Mounted Air Handling Units
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, VTS Group had launched VENTUS S-type (SVS), a new generation air handling unit. It is a 40mm double skin casing along with greater efficiency in terms of energy and performance. The launch had expanded the product portfolio of the company and surged its share in the market for air handling units.
- In October 2018, STULZ GMBH had launched intelligent Air Handling Units (i-AHUs) with integrated air purification for Indian hospitals. They offer advance purification to meet the indoor air quality standards. It is built to provide high efficiency, low noise levels, instrumentation and for precise control. It is the most energy efficient as well as space efficient air handling unit. This launch will expand the company market and will position it as innovator for the air handling units.
Global air handling units market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of air handling units market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global air handling units market are DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd, Carrier Corporation, Trane, Johnson Controls, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Systemair AB, Flaktwoods India Pvt. Ltd., CIAT Group, TROX GmbH, Lennox International, Airedale Air Conditioning, Sabiana SpA, WOLF GmbH, Novenco, Euroclima SpA., VTS Group, Hitachi, Ltd, Swegon, Engineered Products, Altra Industrial Motion among others.
Research Methodology: Global Air Handling Units Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved