Global Alcohol Sensor Market, By Application (vehicle controlling and healthcare application), End-users (Law enforcement agencies, Commercial and Individuals), Technology (Fuel cell technology, Semiconductor oxide sensor technology and Others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Alcohol Sensor Market
Global alcohol sensor market is expected to reach USD 4.33 billion by 2026 from USD 1.55 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Alcohol Sensor Market
Alcohol sensor is used to detect the alcohol gas that present in the air as well as analog voltage output that present in the devices. It consists of heating system inside the sensor such are tin dioxide and aluminum oxide, so that it detect the heating conditions. . The alcohol sensors can be used to analyze the temperature ranging from -10°C to 50°C. The alcohol sensor is mostly witnessed in detecting smoke, vapor and gasoline gases present in the industries. The alcohol sensors are interfaced with latest technology software such as Raspberry Pi, Microcontrollers and Arduino Boards for better efficiency and voltage variation. Nowadays most of the government agencies take legal awareness in different workplace to allow and install alcohol sensor in industries for better results.
- Increasing demand for accurate alcohols and narcotics detection systems.
- Growing demand for diagnosis of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), cancer and tuberculosis.
- Research and development took place to improve the measurement of breath carbon monoxide (CO) in smoking activities
- Complex structure in heat sensor.
- High cost of breath analyzers equipment sensors.
Segmentation: Global Alcohol Sensor Market
- By application
- Vehicle controlling
- Healthcare application.
- By end-users,
- Law enforcement agencies
- By technology
- Fuel cell technology,
- Semiconductor oxide sensor technology
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, CABLExpress launched a new and enhanced website that used to provide innovative data center infrastructure products and structured cabling solutions which used to increase the space optimization, flexibility, efficiency and bandwidth.
- In 2015, The American government used the Driver Alcohol Detection System for Safety (DADSS), which is beneficial in providing better result in national highway traffic safety.
Competitive Analysis: Global Alcohol Sensor Market
Global alcohol sensor market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of alcohol sensor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Alcohol Sensor Market
The renowned players in alcohol sensor market are Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Abbott, Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp., AlcoPro., Giner Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Intoximeters, Lifeloc Technologies Inc., Quest Products, Inc., Akers Biosciences, Inc., MPD, Inc., AK GlobalTech Corp. and C4 Development Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Alcohol Sensor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved