Global Aliphatic Solvents and Thinners Market By Type (Varnish Makers’ & Painters’ Naphtha, Mineral Spirit, Hexane, Others), Application (Paints & Coatings, Cleaning & Degreasing, Adhesives, Aerosols, Rubber & Polymers, Printing Inks, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Aliphatic Solvents and Thinners Market
Global aliphatic solvents & thinners market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing population levels globally along with high disposable income of individuals resulting in greater expenditure on various automotive and construction activities.
Market Definition: Global Aliphatic Solvents and Thinners Market
Aliphatic solvents and thinners are a type of aliphatic compounds which do not involve a benzene ring, and are essentially a mixture of normal-paraffin and cyclic paraffin. They involve joints of carbon and hydrogen in straight chains, branched trains or even non-aromatic rings. These compounds are majorly utilized in paints & coatings application although, various other industrial uses are also widely accepted such as degreasing, extraction of oils, and manufacturing of other compounds.
- High demands and adoption of paints & coatings solutions from various end-users is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing rate of urbanization and high levels of expansion experienced by the automotive industry; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- High adoption rate of mineral spirits as a substitute for turpentine also acts as a market driver
- Expansion of building and construction industry is also impelling the growth of this market
- Toxic structure of these products along with VOC emissions associated in the manufacturing of these products is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Increasing focus of manufacturers to shift their production towards environmental-friendly and green products will also hamper the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Aliphatic Solvents and Thinners Market
- Varnish Makers’ & Painters’ Naphtha
- Mineral Spirit
- Parrafinic Solvent
- Solvent 140
- Paints & Coatings
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Rubber & Polymers
- Printing Inks
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Toredo Fairs India Pvt. Ltd. announced that they had organized “Expo Paint & Coatings 2019” held from 10th-12th July, 2019 in New Delhi, India. The expo was designed to provide a platform for global and local manufacturers to collaborate and build relationships, helping them exhibit their latest innovations in technology and product range
- In March 2017, Royal Dutch Shell announced that they had established a new technology hub situated in Bangalore, India which will help enhance the levels of R&D activities of the company for the Asia region. It will help accumulate a large amount of researchers and experts which can collaborate and develop innovative products and projects for their customers
Global aliphatic solvents & thinners market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aliphatic solvents & thinners market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global aliphatic solvents & thinners market are SK global chemical Co., Ltd; Industries Gotham Inc; Royal Dutch Shell; Exxon Mobil Corporation; Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.; Gadiv Petrochemical Industries Ltd.; HCS Group GmbH; Ganga Rasayanie P. Ltd.; Pon Pure Chemicals; Carolina International Sales Co., INC; Banner Chemicals Limited; Technical Products, Inc.; JiangYin WuYang Chemical Co.,Ltd; RB PRODUCTS, INC. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Aliphatic Solvents and Thinners Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved