Global Aliphatic Thinners Market By Product Type (Varnish Makers & Painters Naphtha, Mineral Spirit, Hexane, Heptane, Others), Application (Paints & Coatings, Cleaning & Degreasing, Adhesives, Aerosols, Rubber & Polymer, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Aliphatic Thinners Market
Global aliphatic thinners market is expected to rise to an estimated value by registering a steady CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017 and the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026. The high growth of this market is due to the expanding power generation infrastructure in countries including India, China coupled with growing need for energy efficient utilities.
Market Definition: Global Aliphatic Thinners Market
Aliphatic hydrocarbons comprise of straight chains of carbon molecules and can be classified as methane (CH4) and ethane (C2H6). Aliphatic hydrocarbons comprise of close rings of carbon atoms. Aliphatic thinners are available in two forms such as, n-hexane and n-heptane. They mainly used in paints & coatings, cleaning, degreasing, aerosols & disinfects carrier and rubber & oil extraction.
- Increasing demand in paint & coating industry can drive the market growth
- Increase demand of naphtha in cleaning & degreasing applications will also act as a market driver
- Replacement of turpentine with mineral spirits can fuel the market growth
- Rising demand of rubber in automobile and transport sector will increase the market growth
- Stringent environmental regulations regarding aliphatic thinners can hamper the market growth
- Volatility in raw materials prize can also restrict the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Aliphatic Thinners Market
- Varnish Makers & Painters Naphtha
- Mineral Spirit
- Paints & Coatings
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Rubber & Polymer
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In November 2017, The Plaza Group, a US chemical marketer and distributor acquired Conchemco which mainly deals in aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons. The main aim for this acquisition is to expand their product portfolio in chemical distribution and marketing, as well as to increase their client base
Global aliphatic thinners market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aliphatic thinners market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global aliphatic thinners market are BASF SE, Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P., Exxon Mobil Corporation., Gadiv Petrochemical Industries Ltd., Ganga Rasayanie (P) Ltd, Industries Gotham Inc (Les), Gulf Chemical & industral Oils ,HCS Group GmBH, Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc , Honeywell International Inc., Hunt Refining Company, Kandla Energy & Chemical Limited, The NOCO Company, Pon Pure Chemicals, Rb Products, Inc., Recochem Inc., Royal Dutch Shell Plc, SK Global Chemical Co. Ltd., Tradenote, Solvchem, W.M. Barr, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V and Phillips 66 Company among others.
Research Methodology: Global Aliphatic Thinners Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved