Global Allergy Diagnostics Market By Product & Service (Assay Kits, Instruments, Services, Consumables), Tests (In-vivo Tests, In-vitro Tests), Allergen (Inhaled Allergens, Food Allergens, Drug Allergens, Other Allergens), End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospital-Based Laboratories, Academic Research Institutes, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Allergy Diagnostics Market
Global allergy diagnostics market is registering a healthy CAGR of 12.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the surging prevalence of allergic diseases and growing expenditure in healthcare.
Market Definition: Global Allergy Diagnostics Market
Allergy diagnostics is a test conducted by a qualified allergy expert to determine whether the patient body is allergic to any known substances. Allergy diagnosis can be performed either through blood testing or skin testing. It can also be done through a diet for elimination. These tests of allergy can also trigger mild itching, inflammation, skin redness. Counseling and correct diagnosis with valid allergy test that can reduce symptoms of allergy and medical requirement.
- Surging prevalence of allergic diseases, is driving the growth of the market
- Growing expenditure in healthcare, is helping the market to grow
- Increasing pollution level globally, is flourishing the market growth
- Surging allowance for allergy diagnostics instruments in the U.S., drives the market growth
- Costly instruments of allergy diagnostics, hinders the market growth
- Lack of knowledge regarding allergic diseases, is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Allergy Diagnostics Market
By Product & Service
- Assay Kits
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Elisa Analyzers
- Other Instruments
- In-vivo Tests
- In-vitro Tests
- Inhaled Allergens
- Food Allergens
- Drug Allergens
- Other Allergens
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospital-Based Laboratories
- Academic Research Institutes
- Other End Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, iGenetic Diagnostics had launched TruTest Laboratories for offering the fast and accurate testing solutions. The labs are equipped with molecular diagnostics, next generation sequencing and cytogenetics. The launch had empowered various people for choosing specific tests for their diagnosis. The launch had made the company a leader in the market.
- In July 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific had launched Phadia 200. It is a CE-mark product and enables the automation for laboratory testing for the treatment of allergic conditions. It can perform up to 700 different ImmunoCAP and EliA tests to diagnose the allergy. It has reduced the manual handling time. The launch had met the demand of the laboratories and positioned as an innovator in the market.
Global allergy diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of allergy diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global allergy diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens, Danaher, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd, bioMérieux SA, Stallergenes Greer, HOB Biotech Group Corp., Ltd., HYCOR Biomedical, Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc, EUROIMMUN AG, INDOOR Biotechnologies, Inc., Dr. Fooke Laboratorien GmbH, R-Biopharm AG, GA Generic Assays GmbH, Tecan Trading AG, Switzerland, DST Diagnostische Systeme & Technologien GmbH, ROXALL Medizin GmbH, ALK, Parkway Pantai, Allergy Therapeutics, Astra Biotech GmbH, HAL Allergy B.V., Theradiag, Demeditec Diagnostics GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Global Allergy Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global allergy diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)