Market Analysis: Global Alternative sweeteners Market
The Alternative sweeteners market is accounted to be USD 12.1 billion in 2017 and is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Alternative sweeteners Market
Artificial sweeteners are alternatives to sugar which is widely used as an ingredient in processed foods, including baked goods, soft drinks, powdered drink mixes, candy, canned foods, jams and jellies, dairy products, and other products.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand of low-calorie food products
- Rising demand of natural sweeteners
- Rising consumer awareness of obesity, diabetes and other health concerns
- Stringent Regulatory framework
- Fluctuating prices of raw materials
Market Segmentation: Global Alternative sweeteners Market
- By product type the market for alternative sweeteners market is segmented into HIS, polyols, Natural and others. The HIS segment is sub-segmented into artificial and natural HIS. The polyols segment is sub-segmented into sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, maltitol, erythritol, and others.
- By application the market for alternative sweeteners is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic care products. The food & beverages segment is sub-segmented into bakery & confectionery, Snacks & frozen desserts, tabletop sweeteners, dairy products and beverages.
- On the basis of geography, alternative sweeteners market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Alternative sweeteners Market
The alternative sweeteners market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of alternative sweeteners market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Alternative sweeteners Market
Some of the major players operating in alternative sweeteners market are Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., NutraSweet Company, Roquette Frères S.A., Tate & Lyle Plc., Ingredion Incorporated, and Cargill Incorporated, Arnhem Group, Celanese Corporation, Dupont, JMC Corporation, Roquette Frères SA, Südzucker AG, Tate & Lyle Plc, Unilever Group, United American Industries Incorporated, Sugar Foods Corporation, Nutrasweet Company, Purecircle Limited among others.
Research Methodology: Global Alternative sweeteners Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Bakery & Confectionery Manufacturers, Dairy Product Manufacturers, Frozen Food Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders, Regulatory Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Alternative sweeteners Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders & Distributors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.