Global Alternator Market By Voltage Range (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage), Rotor Type (Salient Pole, Smooth Cylindrical), End- User (Oil & Gas, Marine, Power Plant, Stand- By Power, Mining), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Alternator Market
Global Alternator Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 22.02 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 33.10 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.23% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The increase demand of the alternative current in automotive, industrial etc. is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Alternator Market
To convert mechanical energy into electrical energy, a device is used called alternator. They are made up of battery, voltage regulator and alternator. Battery is used to generate power for internal and external part of the vehicle. They are the source for the direct electric current in vehicles for ignition, light, fans etc. Alternators let the car battery to charge it when we are driving it. The energy in the alternator is produced by the electromagnetic induction. They are driven by crankshaft in the engine which converts the piston movement into circulator movement.
- Alternator usually requires less maintenance.
- Due to the improved efficiency and constructional features the small unit provide the required output.
- Sometime when alternator begins to fail can cause many electrical problems in the car and can cause breakdown.
- As massive voltage is required to supply fixed amount of power is the reason they have high amount of insulations.
Segmentation: Global Alternator Market
- By Voltage Range
- Low Voltage (0V- 1000V)
- Medium Voltage (1001V- 4160V)
- High Voltage (4161V- 15000V)
- By Rotor Type
- Salient Pole
- Smooth Cylindrical
- By End- User
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant
- Stand- By Power
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Denso at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week launched their PowerEdge brand of starters, alternators, DPF/DOC for Class 8 trucks. They have website PowerEdgeProducts.com where information about the applications will be available. The main aim is provide the heavy duty market the best technology at best price.
- In February 2017, Cummins Generator technologies were set to launch their new product STAMFORD S- Range of alternators. This new product will have CoreCooling technology which will increase the density, quality and reliability of the application and hav 3 year of warranty as well.
Competitive Analysis: Global Alternator Market
Global alternator market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of alternator market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Alternator Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in alternator market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Mituba Corp., Motor Club of America, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., DENSO CORPORATION, Elta Automotive Ltd Company, Valeo, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Cummins, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, MAHLE GmbH, Stamford, Nidec Motor Corporation, MECC ALTE SPA, HHI, Lucus Electrical.
Research Methodology: Global Alternator Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved