Global Aluminum-Extruded Products Market By Product Type (Mill-Finished, Anodized, Powder-Coated), Alloy Type (1000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 2000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 3000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 5000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 6000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 7000 Series Aluminum Alloys), End-User (Transportation & Logistics, Construction, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Aluminum-extruded Products Market
Global aluminum-extruded products market is expected to rise, registering a substantial CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the technological advancements in the aluminum industry and growing demand from end-use industries.
Market Definition: Global Aluminum-extruded Products Market
Aluminum extrusions are known to have good sustainability, durability, flexibility and strength, due to which they are widely used in sectors like consumer durables, machinery, electrical, transportation, construction and others. The extrusion process helps in making most of the physical characteristics of aluminium, giving products with good malleability that can be easily cast and machined.
- Technological advancements in the aluminum industry; this factor will drive the market in the forecast period
- Growing demand of aluminum-extruded products from the end-use industries will also drive the market in near future
- Increasing demand for recycled and value-added aluminum products; this factor will also propel the market
- Recyclable and corrosion-resistant nature of aluminum extrusion products will also drive the market in future
- Low awareness about aluminum-extruded products; this factor will hamper the market to grow in near future
- Increased use of magnesium alloy over aluminum alloys, will act as a restraint for the market growth
- Requirement of high initial capital investments will also restrain the market in near future
Segmentation: Global Aluminum-extruded Products Market
By Product Type
By Alloy Type
- 1000 Series Aluminum Alloys
- 2000 Series Aluminum Alloys
- 3000 Series Aluminum Alloys
- 5000 Series Aluminum Alloys
- 6000 Series Aluminum Alloys
- 7000 Series Aluminum Alloys
- Transportation & Logistics
- Electrical & Electronics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Patrick Industries, Inc., has acquired certain assets and business of Elkhart, Indiana-based Aluminum Metals Company, LLC, who is a manufacturer of aluminium products that includes extrusions, fabricated sheets, coil and others. The purchase was done at USD 16.5 million. Such acquisition will help the company to penetrate more into the market
- In January 2018, Shape Corp., had signed an agreement to acquire Magnode, a manufacturer of aluminum extruders. Magnode’s Ohio facility includes finishing, fabrication and extrusion capabilities. The acquisition will help the company to produce more products related to the market
Global aluminum-extruded products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aluminum-extruded products for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the aluminum-extruded products market are RUSAL, Alcoa Corporation, Aluminum Corporation of China Limited, RIO Tinto PLC, BHP, Norsk Hydro ASA, Century Aluminum Company, China Hongqiao Group Limited, Aluminum Bahrain, Hindalco Industries Limited (a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd.) and others.
Research Methodology: Global Aluminum-extruded Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved