Global Ameloblastic Carcinoma Market Diagnosis Type (Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanning, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Others), Treatment Type (Medication, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable, Others) End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Ameloblastic Carcinoma Market
Global ameloblastic carcinoma market is rising gradually with the substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. Increasing cases of odontogenic tumors such as amenoblastic carcinoma and other dental diseases are the key drivers of the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Ameloblastic Carcinoma Market
Amenoblastic carcinoma is an unusual aggressive malignant (cancerous) tumor that occurs in maxillofacial skeleton, especially in mandible. Since it arises from the epithelium forming an enamel of teeth, it is classified as an odontogenic tumor. This tumor is highly malignant and affects other parts of the body.
Amenoblastic carcinoma accounts for 1% of all the tumors occurs in head and neck area. The incidence of this tumor is reported in the age group of 20-40 yeas age group people. The sex ratio for this carcinoma is similar and racially, Asian people are mostly affected. Mandible is the most commonly affected area of the whole jaw.
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing cases of pediatric odontogenic tumors; propels the growth of the market in the forecast period
- Competitive scenario of market is motivating the key players for the development of new launches and strategic collaborations to hold their market position; resulting in the escalation of the market
- Rising government initiatives for the awareness regarding the treatment will also boost the market in the near future
- High cost of diagnosis and treatment of the disease and unfavorable reimbursement scenario are expected to limit the market growth
- Requirement of precise and exacting regulatory process for the approval of the treatment procedures may hamper the market growth
- Lack of awareness among the people regarding ameloblastic carcinoma hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Ameloblastic Carcinoma Market
By Diagnosis Type
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
By Treatment Type
- Radiation Therapy
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In August 2019, Genentech, Inc a subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd is investigating vismodegib, a hedgehog pathway inhibitor to treat keratocystic odontogenic tumor. This drug has been previously approved for the treatment of metastatic basal cell carcinoma. If trial gets successful, it will expand the clinical indication of vismodegib as well as improve the treatment for millions of patients suffering from odontogenic cancer.
Global ameloblastic carcinoma market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ameloblastic carcinoma market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global ameloblastic carcinoma market are Midwest Dental, Burkhart Dental Supply, Patterson Dental Supply, Inc., DeCare Dental, Oratec Corp, Amerident Dental, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer Inc., Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., LC Laboratories, CELGENE CORPORATION, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pierre Fabre Group, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc., ApexBio Technology, Xcessbio, Tocris Bioscience among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ameloblastic Carcinoma Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ameloblastic carcinoma market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players