Global Anaesthesia Machine Market By Type (Continuous Anesthesia Machines, Intermittent Anesthesia Machines, Others), Clinical Indications (Nervous System Surgeries, Eye, Ear and Nasal Surgeries, Respiratory System Surgeries, Cardiovascular System Surgeries, Digestive System Surgeries, Urinary System Surgeries, Musculoskeletal System Surgeries, Skin System Surgeries, Others), Subject (Human, Veterinary), Components (Machines, Ventilators, Monitors, Disposables, Others), Form (Portable Anesthesia Machines, Stand-Alone Anesthesia Machines), End-User (Hospitals, Point of Care, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Anaesthesia Machine Market
Global Anaesthesia Machine Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 11.05 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 19.99 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.69% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and demand of anaesthesia instruments among them.
Market Definition: Global Anaesthesia Machine Market
Anaesthesia machine is a medical device which is used to mix the gases for the purpose of delivering it into the breathing system of patient and maintaining anaesthesia. The main functions of these machines are to provide oxygen and provide patient ventilation. Breathing system, patient monitoring device, mechanical ventilator, suction equipment are devices which are used along with these anesthesia machine.
- Increasing geriatric population has increased the demand for these instruments
- Technological development and advancements in anesthesia machine is driving the market
- High price of the anesthesia instruments is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of trained and skilled professionals is another factor restraining market
Segmentation: Global Anaesthesia Machine Market
- By Type
- Continuous Anesthesia Machines
- Intermittent Anesthesia Machines
- By Clinical indications
- Nervous System Surgeries
- Ear and Nasal surgeries
- Respiratory System Surgeries
- Cardiovascular System Surgeries
- Digestive System Surgeries
- Urinary System Surgeries
- Musculoskeletal System Surgeries
- Skin System Surgeries
- By Subject
- By components
- By Form
- Portable Anesthesia Machines
- Stand-Alone Anesthesia Machines
- By End-User
- Point of care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV announced that they have signed a 7 year agreement with government Of Ethiopia and Netherlands which states that they will build cardiac care centers in both the countries. As per the agreement, Philip will be responsible for the equipment, staffs, maintenance etc. for five years after the completion. The main aim is to provide good treatment and facility to the patient with cardiovascular problems.
- In April 2018, Smiths Medical announced the launch of their three new anesthesia products EchoGlow Peripheral Nerve Block, CADD Infusion Systems and wireless enabled CADD-Solis Infusion Pump at American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management Medicine. The main aim of the this launch was to expand their portfolio and expand their business by making these devices one of the most trusted device that can be used by all the by all the anesthesiologists for the patients’ care and treatment.
Global anesthesia machine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anesthesia machine for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the anesthesia machine market are Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Medtronic, Smiths Medical, Inc., Mindray DS USA, Inc.., Teleflex Incorporated, DRE Medical, Spacelabs Healthcare, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Midmark Corporation., Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd, HEYER Medical AG,, Dameca A/S, INFINIUMMEDICAL.COM., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Penlon Limited, Oricare, Inc., GOOD HEALTH INSURANCE TPA LIMITED, Löwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG.
Research Methodology: Global Anaesthesia Machine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global anesthesia machine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)