Global Anal Cancer Drug Market By Types (Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Adenocarcinoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Melanoma and Small Cell Cancer), Treatment (Medication, Surgery), Drugs (Gradasil, Fluorouracil, Mitomycin, Cisplatin and Others), Route of Administration (Oral and Parenteral), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Anal Cancer Drug Market
Anal cancer drug market is growing at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to growing prevalence of anal carcinoma in the general public over the last few decades.
Market Outlook : Global Anal Cancer Drug Market
Anal cancer is a rare type of cancer, in which cancerous cells forms in the tissues of the anal canal, a short tube at the end of the rectum through which the feces leaves the body. Signs and symptoms may consist rectal bleeding, lump near the anus and anal pain. Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection increases the risk of developing anal cancer.
According to the Globan, it was estimated that total incidence population of anus cancer worldwide were 48, 541 in the year of 2018. Growing incidence cases of anal cancer and competitive scenario of the market are the key factors for enhance the market growth.
- Increasing geriatric population is driving the market growth
- Changing lifestyle and increasing prevalence of smoking is accelerating the market growth
- Rising spending on public health programs may enhance the anal cancer drug market growth
- Increasing global healthcare expenditure is driving the anal cancer drug market
- Lack of awareness amongst people about anal cancer in developing countries; may hamper the anal cancer market
- High medical cost hinders the market growth
- Inadequate reimbursement and lack of availability of skilled professionals are restraining the market growth
- Patent expiry of branded drugs may restrict the market growth in the forecast period
Global Anal Cancer Drug Market Scope and Market Size:
Anal cancer drug market is segmented of the basis of types, treatment, drugs, route of administration, distribution channel and end user. The growth among these specific segments will help users analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and difference in your target markets.
Based on types, the market is segmented as squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, melanoma and small cell cancer.
Based on treatment, the anal cancer drug market is segmented as medication and surgery.
Based on the drugs, the anal cancer drug market is segmented into gradasil, fluorouracil, mitomycin, cisplatin and others.
Based on the route of administration, the anal cancer drug market is segmented into oral and parenteral.
Based on the distribution channel, the anal cancer drug market is segmented as hospital pharmacy, online pharmacy, retail pharmacy.
Based on end user, the anal cancer drug market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
Global Anal Cancer Drug Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Rest of South America as part of South America.
- In July 2019, Merck & Co., Inc is developing Keytruda (pembrolizumab), a monoclonal antibody that binds to the PD-1 receptor. This drug is approved for multiple oncology indication and now ongoing in phase ll clinical trial for the treatment of anal cancer. If approved, it will provide the potential treatment of patients suffering from anal cancer and will expand clinical indication of Keytruda.
- In June 2019, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd is developing Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A), a monoclonal antibody that binds to the PD-1 receptor and blocks its interactions with both PD-1 and B7.1 receptors. This drug currently ongoing in phase ll clinical trial for the treatment of anal cancer. If approved, it will provide the potential treatment for patients with anal cancer worldwide.
Anal cancer drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anal cancer drug for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the anal cancer drug market are Advaxis, Inc, Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co., Inc, Amgen Inc, Antiva Biosciences, Inc, Medtronic, Xencor, Onconova Therapeutics, ORYX GmbH & Co. KG, The Emmes Company, LLC, BioMimetix, QIAGEN, Castle Biosciences, Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Anal Cancer Drug Market:
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global anal cancer drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.