Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market By Product Type (Tetracycline, Penicillin, Sulfonamide, Macrolide, Cephalosporin, Fluoroquinolone, Aminoglycosides, Lincosamides), Mode of Delivery (Premixes, Oral Powder, Injection), Animal (Food-producing & Companion), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market
Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market accounted to USD 4.01 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.7 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market
Animal antibiotics and antimicrobials can be used in those animals which contribute to the emergence of antimicrobial resistance in bacteria that may be transferred to humans, there for it reduces the effectiveness of antimicrobial drugs for treating human disease.
- Rising demand for animal-derived food products
- Growing demand for pet insurance and rising animal health expenditure
- Increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases
- Lack of innovative of new antibiotic
- Growing imperviousness to antimicrobials and anti-microbial
Segmentation: Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market
By Product Type
By Mode of Delivery
- Oral Powder
- Injection segments
By Animal Type
- Food-producing animals
- Other food-producing animals
- Other companion animals
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Zoetis caring for animals in the age of antibiotic resistance, to overcome various challenges company initiates at the R&D, regulatory, manufacturing and commercial fronts to tackle the challenges of antibiotic resistance and still ensure the care and welfare of sick animals. Due to large product portfolio including medicines, vaccines, diagnostics and genetic solutions, Zoetis is well positioned to support animals from disease detection to prevention and treatment.
- In March 2017, Novozymes and Boehringer Ingelheim announced Strategic Collaboration in Probiotics for Poultry Hatcheries to develop and commercialize probiotics for global poultry production. Probiotics are naturally occurring, live microbes that can improve the gut flora of poultry and other animals. The collaboration will help probiotics and helping poultry producers deliver greater quantities of safe, affordable protein.
Competitive Analysis: Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market
Global animal antibiotics and antimicrobials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of animal antibiotics and antimicrobials market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market
Some of the major players operating in global animal antibiotics and antimicrobials market are Zoetis, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Merck & Co., Inc., Ceva, Eli Lilly and Company, Bayer AG, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Virbac, Vetoquinol S.A, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Sanofi , Bioniche Animal Health, Elanco, Fort Dodge Animal Health and among others
Research Methodology: Global Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global animal antibiotics and antimicrobials market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)