Global Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) Market By Type (Biologics, Interbody, Others), Procedure (Open Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Speciality Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) Market
Global anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) procedures.
Market Definition: Global Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) Market
Anterior lumbar interbody fusion is a surgical process, used in treatment of disc in the low back. Fusion locks are used in two or more bones to provide relief in painful motion and make accurate alignment. In the process the disc is removed with an incision in the front part of the belly, and a bone graft is replaced in the vacant space to re-establish the height and to relieve in nerve pinching. The demand for anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) has increased due to various advantages such as anterior lumbar interbody fusion helps surgeons to place a larger spacer device to providing support and a better chance of fusion, and helps surgeons to move a forward-slipped L5 vertebra back into normal position and restoring proper tilt and the fusion allow the surgeons to avoid working around the spinal nerves. Demand for anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) is furthered expected to increase with rising accidents of degenerative disc disease.
- Increasing number of degenerative disc disease and spondylolisthesis is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence of scoliosis or flat back syndrome acts as a market driver
- Increasing technological advancement is expected to increase growth of the market
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion usage provides fast recovery; this factor also uplifts the growth of this market
- High risk associated with anterior lumbar interbody fusion including bleeding, infection, nerve damage, incontinence, paralysis, blood clots in your legs or lungs, which are expected to restrain the market growth
- High cost of this treatment which is not affordable for everyone is another factor hampering this market growth
Segmentation: Global Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) Market
- Open Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
By End User
- Ambulatory Centers
- Specially Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019 Alphatec has launched ALIF IdentiTi Porous Titanium Interbody System Implant for anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) procedures. The launch will help company to increase its revenue generation from anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) as IdentiTi ALIF is the first porous titanium ALIF implant solutions available in the market to provide exclusive combination of implant material and geometry
- In July 2019, Centinel Spine, LLC has formed partnership with Tiger Woods a professional golfer. The major focus of this partnership to educate the people on spinal disease and about availability of treatments. The partnership will help company to increase its patient bases as Tiger Wood is a one of the most winning professional athletes and also an example of successful Centinel Spine's STALIF M-Ti spinal fusion surgery
Global anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) market are Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., NuVasive, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker, Alphatec Spine, Inc., XTANT MEDICAL, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Centinel Spine, LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)