Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market By Type (Emulsion, Mask, Cleanser and Tonner, Creams and Lotions, Others), End-User (Men, Women), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market
Global anti-acne cosmetics market is expected to grow with the substantial CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017.This rise in the market value can be attributed to the innovations and new product launches along with the advancement in the technology.
Market Definition: Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market
Skin care products are used for proper management of acne. These include moisturizer, cleansing agent, exfoliators, masks, foundations and sunscreen products. In 2014, per capita cosmetics spend in China, France, United State, South Korea, Australia, Japan and New Zealand is USD 24, USD 139, USD 139, USD 171, USD 30.47, USD 174 and USD 84.92 respectively. Cosmeceuticals consist of pharmaceutical and cosmetic intended for acne treatment or anti-aging prevention.
- Increasing consumption of cosmetics by both men and women is driving the market growth
- High prevalence of acne, especially among the young population will boost the market growth
- Growing number of e-commerce platforms selling these products also acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Rapid urbanization and increasing awareness and availability of products uplifts the market growth
- Availability of counterfeit brand products in the market may restrain the growth of the market
- Risk associated with chemical preservatives in cosmetic products is hindering the market growth
- Growing importance for acne therapeutics will hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market
- Cleanser & Toner
- Creams & Lotions
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, KOSÉ Corporation had launched AQ MELIORITY which is an improved latest product from DECORTÉ brand. This is anti-ageing product have self-regenerating ability which consist of Benifuki extract which will enhance the beauty of skin. With, this launch the company will increase its product portfolio to generate more revenue by increasing customer base
- In January 2019, Neutrogena had launched Neutrogena MaskiD which is personalized skincare product which will help in solution of aged population. With this launch the company has increased their customer base along with the enhancement in their product portfolio
Global anti-acne cosmetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anti-acne cosmetics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global anti-acne cosmetics market are Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., Clinique Laboratories llc, Murad LLC, KOSÉ Corporation, La Roche-Posay, The Mentholatum Company, L'Oréal., The Proactiv Company Sàrl, Vichy Laboratories, Ancalima Lifesciences Ltd, SISDER Health and Beauty Pty Limited, Ancalima Lifesciences Ltd, La Roche-Posay, Beiersdorf AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. and Unilever among others.
Research Methodology: Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved