Global Anti-Aging Hair Products Market By Product (Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil, Serums, Color, Others), End- Users (Offline Sales, Online Sales), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Anti-aging Hair Products Market
Global anti- aging hair products market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 3.25% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. Increasing hair problems among population and rising awareness about hair care are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Anti-aging Hair Products Market
Anti- aging hair products are those products which are specially designed to solve problems related to hair like hair fall, damage, dandruff etc. These products usually consist of shampoo, oil, serums, color, conditioners etc. There main aim is to make hair healthy and strong. These products usually consist of healthy and natural ingredients which are very good for hair. Easy availability and rising prevalence easy to use products is fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for do- it yourself hair products is driving the market growth
- Increasing prevalence for natural and organic ingredients is another factor driving the market
- High R&D investment by manufacturer is important factor driving the growth of this market
- Rising ageing population will also drive the market growth
- Availability of the substitute in the market is restraining the market growth
- High price of the hair care products is restraining the growth of this market
- Strict regulations associated with environment will also limit the growth of this market
Global Anti-aging Hair Products Market Segmentation:
By End- Users
- Offline Sales
- Online Sales
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Merelta announced the launch of the company along with their product Mereltä Root Renewal serum. Merelta is using different technologies so that they can produce anti- aging, plant- based treatment so that they can help the customer to get healthy hair. The company used safe and plant based products so that it can provide good results. The new serum has the ability to improve shine, increase hair density and strength.
- In April 2019, Styledry announced the launch of their new product collection so that they can provide better solutions to keep hair clean and strong. It consists of blotting paper, dry shampoo, compact powder and turban shower cap. The main aim is to meet the demand of the people for better hair solutions.
Global anti- aging hair products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anti- aging hair products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global anti- aging hair products market are COTY INC, Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited, L'Oréal, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Kao Corporation., MONAT GLOBAL CORP, AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION, Essential, LVMH., Living Proof, Kérastase., Alterna., Les Laboratoires Phytosolba, Developlus, Keranique, Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC, Hairburst, AVEDA CORP, Leonor Greyl USA, SUNDIAL BRANDS LLC. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Anti-aging Hair Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure