Global Anti-Drone Market By Application (Detection, Detection and Disruption), Technology (Laser System, Kinetic System, Electronic System), Vertical (Military & Defense, Commercial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Anti-Drone Market
Global anti-drone market is to register a healthy CAGR of 29.56% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing occurrences of security vulnerabilities by unidentified drones and increasing government expenses on the development of aerospace and defense infrastructure.
Market Definition: Global Anti-Drone Market
Anti-Drone is a radar surveillance system that enables the detection, identification and monitoring of drones. It is a scalable system that offers peak security for fields and equipment of varying dimensions, shapes and features. It includes distinct types of machinery, based on the implementation, plus client needs and requirements, such as personal homes, prisons, business premises, public buildings, manufacturing installations, airports, boundary safety, critical infrastructure, army installations, etc.
- Increasing occurrences of security vulnerabilities by unidentified drones is driving the growth of the market
- Increased terrorism and illicit activity across the world is propelling the growth of the market
- High requirement for anti-drone technologies for defence systems is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing government expenses on the development of aerospace and defence infrastructure in the developing economies is contributing to the growth of the market
- High expenses for creating anti-drone devices are hampering the growth of the market.
- Public security concerns is hindering the growth of the market
- Extended and strict public authorizations for the anti-drone system is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Anti-Drone Market
- Detection and Disruption
- Laser System
- Kinetic System
- Electronic System
- Military & Defence
- Public Venues
- Critical Infrastructure
- Homeland Security
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In August 2019, Israeli defense tech companies created technologies that can grab hold of opponent drones to thwart assaults and collect data about them, providing carriers with full command of drones, enabling them to fly securely for assessment. The created model can identify aggressive drones in the scope of up to 3.5 kilometers (2.17 miles) and concurrently regulate around 200 drones.
- In June 2019, DroneShield Ltd. and Collins Aerospace Systems entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to work together on possibilities both worldwide and with the Australian Army. This cooperation benefits clients who are not legally capable of deploying drone counter-measures, as well as allowing them to address the source of drone-related problems.
Global anti-drone market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anti-drone market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global anti-drone market are Avnon group, DRONESHIELD, Citadel Defense, TeleRadio Engineering Pte Ltd., Dedrone, OPENWORKS, Guard From Above BV, ApolloShield, Convexum, D-Fend Solutions A.D. Ltd., SRC, Inc., DeTect, Inc., MyDefence Communication, UAV Coach, QinetiQ, CerbAir, Counter Drone Solutions, Advanced Protection Systems., Department 13 and SENSOFUSION amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Anti-Drone Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved