Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market By Type (Anti-Graffiti Films, Anti-Graffiti Coatings), Substrate (Metal, Concrete, Masonry, Wood, Others), End- User (Automotive and Transportation, Construction, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market
Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 71.67 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 97.70 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth of the construction industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market
Coatings that prevent the graffiti paints from sticking to the surfaces are called anti- graffiti coatings. They are usually used to prevent the graffiti vandalism. They are equipped to resist spray painting and permanent pen graffiti as they remove the graffiti without shadows, stains and ghosting being left behind. They are categorized based on three type’s sacrificial coatings, semi sacrificial and permanent coatings. They are commonly used in trains, subways, buses, walls facing streets, statue, monuments etc.
- Graffiti-resistant films and coating demand is driving the market
- Growth in the transportation industry is driving the market.
- Increasing price of anti- graffiti coating is restraining the market.
- Less awareness of the anti-graffiti coatings among consumer is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market
- By Type
- Anti-Graffiti Films
- Anti-Graffiti Coatings
- By Substrate
- By End- User
- Automotive and Transportation
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Safeguard announced the launch of their “Stormdry AG-Coat Anti-Graffiti Protection” which is a water- resistant coating to provide protection to bricks, stone, concrete and masonry walls from spray paints and fly posters. They can be applied easily to the wall using brush or roller and form a water-resistant barrier when dried.
- In July 2018, Sika announced the launch of their new anti- graffiti coating SikaGard-850 AG which is a permanent and anti- fly coating to protect the concrete, wood, masonry and metal substrates. It will brighten the colour of the substrate and will provide wet- look surface. They can also be used to treat new and refurbished building, bridges and other structures. Without damaging the protection layer they remove the graffiti.
Competitive Analysis: Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market
Global anti-graffiti coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of anti-graffiti coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in anti-graffiti coatings market are BASF SE, DowDuPont, 3M, Akzo Nobel N.V., Sika AG, Hydron Protective Coatings, The Sherwin-Williams Company, CSL Silicones Inc.., IGP Pulvertechnik AG, Watson Coatings Inc, Teknos Group, DuluxGroup Ltd., Wacker Chemie AG, AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, Graffiti-Shield, Weatherman Products, Inc., A&I Coatings, NanoTech Coatings, Axalta Coating Systems, Solar Art and Rust-Oleum.
Research Methodology: Global Anti-Graffiti Coatings Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved