Global Antistatic Agents Market, By Type (Cationic Antistatic Agent, Anionic Antistatic Agent and Non-ionic Antistatic Agent), Category (External Antistatic Agents and Internal Antistatic Agents), Form (Liquid, Powder and Others), Product (Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Amines, Glycerol Mon stearate, Diethanolamides and Others), Polymer (Polypropylene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polyethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride and Others), End User Industry (Packaging, Electronics, Automotive, Textiles and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the antistatic agents market will witness a CAGR of 6.03% for the forecast period of 2021-2028. Rising demand and application of antistatic agents in packaging and electronics industry is a major factor driving the growth of antistatic agents market.
Antistatic agents are used against material surfaces such as plastics, paper products, textiles and much more with an aim to reduce static electrical charge which occurs due to transfer of electrons. Antistatic agents help in making the material surfaces conductive in nature. These do not usually have sodium and potassium and can be used in the form of liquid or powder.
Rising industrial packaging has created lucrative growth opportunities for the antistatic agents market. Growing demand for plastics from the various end users vertical is directly influencing the growth in demand for antistatic agents. Increased focus on product innovations will further propel growth of antistatic agents market.
However, stringent regulations imposed on the food and beverage packaging films will restrict the growth for the market. Volatility in the prices of raw materials will yet again pose a major challenge to the growth of the market.
This antistatic agents market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on antistatic agents market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Antistatic Agents Market Scope and Market Size
The antistatic agents market is segmented on the basis of type, category, form, product, polymer and end user industry. The growth amongst the different segments helps you in attaining the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate different strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target market.
- On the basis of type, the antistatic agents market is segmented into cationic antistatic agent, anionic antistatic agent and non-ionic antistatic agent.
- On the basis of category, the antistatic agents market is segmented into external antistatic agents and internal antistatic agents. External antistatic agents segment is sub-segmented into topical antistatic agents. Internal antistatic agents segment is sub-segmented into migratory antistatic agents. Migratory antistatic agents segment is further bifurcated into cationic antistatic agents, anionic antistatic agents and non-ionic antistatic agents.
- On the basis of form, the antistatic agents market is segmented into liquid, powder and others.
- On the basis of product, the antistatic agents market is segmented into ethoxylated fatty acid amines, glycerol Mon stearate, diethanolamides and others.
- On the basis of polymer, the antistatic agents market is segmented into polypropylene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and others. Polypropylene segment is sub-segmented into polypropylene homopolymers and polypropylene copolymers. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene segment is sub-segmented into automobile components, electronic products and consumer products. Polyethylene segment is sub-segmented into linear low-density polyethylene, low-density polyethylene and high-density polyethylene. Polyvinyl chloride segment is sub-segmented into rigid PVC and flexible PVC.
- On the basis of end user industry, the antistatic agents market is segmented into packaging, electronics, automotive, textiles and others. Packaging segment is sub-segmented into industrial packaging, retail packaging and consumer packaging. Electronics segment is sub-segmented into electronic transport systems, electronic components and electronic packaging. Automotive segment is sub-segmented into OEM parts, interior components, exterior components and aftermarket parts. Textiles segment is sub-segmented into carpets, synthetic fibres and natural fibres and fabric softeners.
Global Antistatic Agents Market Country Level Analysis
The antistatic agents market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, type, category, form, product, polymer and end user industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in the antistatic agents market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Asia-Pacific dominates the antistatic agents market in terms of market share and market revenue. The region is set to continue to flourish its dominance over the forecast period. Rising industrialization is fostering the growth of market in this region. Growth and expansion of various other end user verticals such as chemical industry is bolstering the growth of market. India and China will emerge as the major contributors from this region.
The country section of the antistatic agents market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Antistatic Agents Market Share Analysis
The antistatic agents market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to antistatic agents market.
The major players covered in the antistatic agents market report are 3M, Akzo Nobel N.V., Solvay, DowDuPont, BASF SE, Arkema , Ampacet Corporation, Clariant, Croda International Plc, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation., Kenrich Petrochemicals, Inc., Nouryon, Evonik Industries AG, Kao Corporation., Avient Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., RIKEN VITAMIN Co., Ltd., Corbion NV, Palsgaard and Emery Oleochemicals among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Antistatic Agents Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import export and grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.