Global Apheresis Equipment Market By Technology (Membrane Filtration, Centrifugation), Product (Apheresis Machine, Disposable Apheresis Kits), Procedure (Erythrocytapheresis, Extracorporeal Immunoadsorption (ECI), Leukapheresis, Plasmapheresis, Photopheresis, Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Apheresis, Plateletpheresis, Therapeutic CytApheresis Equipment, Others), Application (Hematology, Neurological Disorders, Renal Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Cardiovascular Disorders, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Apheresis Equipment Market
Global apheresis equipment market is expected to rise with a healthy CAGR of 11.87% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased development of drugs with better therapeutic profiles. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017.
Market Definition: Global Apheresis Equipment Market
Apheresis refers to a process in which the blood of a person is passed through equipment in which one particular component of blood is centrifuged and the remainder component is send back to the donor’s circulation. For instance, during the blood donation the apheresis equipment is used for separation and collection of the platelets or plasma while returning of the red blood cells to the donor blood stream. Growing usage of apheresis equipment during blood donation is a major factor for the growth of this market.
- Increasing demand for blood derivatives is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing cases of sickle cell anemia and leukemia is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing cases of hospital acquired infection is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising demand of apheresis to treat cancer is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory policies, which is restricting the overall adoption of these meters
- Lack of blood donors; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- High cost of the systems restricts the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Apheresis Equipment Market
- Membrane Filtration
- Continuous Flow
- Intermittent Flow
- Apheresis machine
- Disposable apheresis kits
- Extracorporeal Immunoadsorption (ECI)
- Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Apheresis
- Therapeutic CytApheresis Equipment
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Diagnostic Centers
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Advanced Prenatal Therapeutics, Inc. received the FDA approval for its APT's Targeted Apheresis Column for Preeclampsia (TAC-PE) and designated it as a breakthrough device. The designation allows APT to work with the FDA to accelerate development and regulatory timelines. With this product launch the company will establish a footprint in the apheresis equipment market
- In December 2017, Spectral Medical Inc. received the FDA 510(k) clearance for its Spectral Apheresis Machine which is specifically designed to use in the therapeutic plasma exchange and continuous renal replacement therapy. This product approval will enhance the company’s product portfolio for this market
Global apheresis equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of apheresis equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global apheresis equipment market are Terumo Medical Corporation, HemaCare, Haemonetics Corporation, Asahi Kasei Medical Co.,Ltd, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cerus Corporation, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, KAWASUMI LABORATORIES, INC, KANEKA CORPORATION, Mallinckrodt, Medica S.p.A among others.
Research Methodology: Global Apheresis Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global apheresis equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)