Global Application Performance Monitoring Market By Solution Type (Software, Service), Deployment Type (On- Premises, Cloud, Hybrid), Access Type (Web, Mobile), End- User (BFSI, E-commerce, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail. IT and Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment, Academics, Government, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Application Performance Monitoring Market
Global Application Performance Monitoring Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.14 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 12.11 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.31% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for cloud computing is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Application Performance Monitoring Market
Application performance monitoring (APM) is a distribution of software system at different level to increase the efficiency and productivity and also helps in analysing the big data so that problems can be solved quickly. There main function is to identify, evaluate and calculate the performance of an application and remove factor that is causing problems. This software is widely used in industries like telecommunications, media and entertainment, government, healthcare etc.
- Technological advancement and development in application performance monitoring is driving the growth of this market
- Rising demand cloud and mobile computing is another factor driving market
- High funding cost is restraining the growth of this market
- Less awareness among consumer about APM is another factor restraining market
Segmentation: Global Application Performance Monitoring Market
- By Solution Type
- By Deployment Type
- On- Premises
- By Access Type
- By End- User
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, NETSCOUT SYSTEMS announced the launch of their new application performance management which is specially designed for Azure. To improve the customer experience they provide high resolution, steady and high- time clarity to Microsoft Azure cloud surroundings. This new system will also reduce the risk related with revenue aspect and cloud services. This application can be widely used by financial, government and healthcare organizations.
- In March 2018, Google announced the launch of their new application performance management tool Stackdriver Profile which will help the developers to know that how their code is executing in production environments. The main aim is to help them to identify the problem and solve it. This will also help the application to run on both cloud and on-premises. They are specially designed to analyse the code working in different environments and also reduces the impact of codebase.
Global application performance monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of application performance monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the application performance monitoring market are Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Dynatrace LLC., Broadcom, IBM Corporation, AppDynamics., Microsoft, Dell, Riverbed Technology, Splunk Inc., New Relic, Inc., Zoho Corp, BMC Software, Inc., Fujitsu, MuleSoft, LLC, Oracle, Cisco Systems.
Research Methodology: Global Application Performance Monitoring Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved