Global Asset Management System Market, By Solution (RFID, RTLS, GPS and Barcode), By Asset Type (Electronics Assets, Returnable Transport Assets, In-Transit Equipment, Manufacturing Assets and Personnel), and Industry, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Asset Management System Market
The Global Asset Management System Market is expected to reach USD 20.76 billion by 2025, from USD 10.09 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 15.12% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Asset Management System Market
Asset management system is that type of system which is applicable to both the tangible assets and tangible asset. There are various benefits of asset management system, such as improving asset value, improving asset performance, enhancing the business growth, reliable decision making in organisation and others. In terms of local government asset management system (AMS), this system has two important contexts, namely software and management system. In software it helps in organising its assets, while management system helps to establish the asset management policy and asset management objectives.
Companies such as Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), provides solution to asset management system which can get monitored easily. It is applicable to control the system asset in organisation of both tangible and intangible asset.
Hence, Due to various advantages of asset management system in organisation it will affect the growth of market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand for asset management solutions (RFID, RTLS, barcode) from industries
- Increase in the demand for image-based solutions in the barcode scanner market
- Optimum resource utilization by efficient asset tracking and management
- High initial cost and significant maintenance expenditure
Market Segmentation: Global Asset Management System Market
- The global asset management system market is segmented based on solution, asset type and geographical segments.
- Based on offerings, the global asset management system market is segmented into RFID, RTLS, GPS and barcode
- On the basis of asset type, the global asset management system market segmented into electronics assets, returnable transport assets, in-transit equipment, manufacturing assets and personnel.
- Based on geography, the global asset management system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Asset Management System Market
The global asset management system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of asset management system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Asset Management System Market
Some of the major players operating in the global asset management system market are Zebra Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Stanley Black and Decker, Inc. (U.S.), Sato Holdings Corporation (Japan), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Datalogic S.p.A (Italy), Trimble Inc. (U.S.), TomTom International BV (Netherlands), Topcon Corporation (Japan), Ubisense Group Plc. (U.K.), Mojix, Inc. (U.S.), Impinj, Inc. (U.S.), Maco Infotech Ltd.(India), Eastern Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.(India), Certicom Corp.,(Canada), Integra Micro Systems (India)among others.
Research Methodology: Global Asset Management System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.